PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.11] Champion Impale TS+Barrage | 6.5k+HP | Decent Single Target | All Content

Gotta grind em all.
Last edited by ShineOut on Feb 5, 2020, 3:09:44 PM
Thx OP for the answers.
I got a bit lucky and bought a HH as well as this beauty:

It is exactly as you said. Overall dps feels much more consistent and boss dps has gone through the roof :D
Headhunter does its job well for clearing and since we already have that much boss dps I dont even need to change it for bossing.
This build is insane.
Though I have some currency left, I dont know what I could upgrade next.
Maybe some gloves with culling strike, we'll see
"
ElLoco2836 wrote:
Thx OP for the answers.
I got a bit lucky and bought a HH as well as this beauty:

It is exactly as you said. Overall dps feels much more consistent and boss dps has gone through the roof :D
Headhunter does its job well for clearing and since we already have that much boss dps I dont even need to change it for bossing.
This build is insane.
Though I have some currency left, I dont know what I could upgrade next.
Maybe some gloves with culling strike, we'll see

Nice bow indeed!

The build has so many options for taking it through the roof! Personally I went the farruls fur route for fun, but there are so many new good chest crafts now... An exploding one with extra curse would make clear even more smooth, but it hardly needs it. Some nice possible crafts for helmets available as well, that has potential to be min maxed a bit. Since I use farruls I plan on getting +1 max power charges because why not.

I did see someone using nova barrage with volly fire, that seems rather potent, I wonder how it stacks up against TS actually.
Last edited by aaOzymandias on Feb 6, 2020, 3:12:27 PM
I have problems with mana, I cannot have enough mana to use the skill. Usually you 1 or 2 are clean! What do you do with that
hey man, nice build, i have 1 question: why in poe.ninja 87% of ppl are picking inspirational and only 12% first to strike?
it might be because they are placing the banner on the ground in fights and those who uses first to strike never do?
"
aaOzymandias wrote:
"
drigorin wrote:
Amazing build, just one question guys.
I've seen alot of builds on ninja placing a second lioneye's fall.
Just want to know if it's worth the investment into it? (Supposing I have the currency to do so)

Many of them follow an older guide I guess: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2560435/page/1

It works well enough for more damage, for sure, or with enough skills points when you close in to 100, but I much prefer the lethal pride jewel and the nodes around it, and then getting more life and defense. Though, you can roll chance for double damage as well on the pride so its not all defense. Before the skill tree changes this patch it was very good though, but after the changes you don't get as much out of it as you once did.

I did it in the beginning, but specced out of it. I do more than enough damage now regardless that I one or two shot all the packs.

My personal tweaks to this build include more pierce (and no Aul's, since I found it redundant and counter productive for the gear I already had, but it is totally viable to go for it, but crazy expencive). It worked wonders for me. No need for fork or chain at all anymore. It also took the blight encounters from a chore to easy peacy. Metamorphs die in seconds to barrage, and I clear its spawns with a few TS blasts.

The only downside of how I built it, and so far it is actually the only downside outside of low chaos res, is that I don't break out legion packs all that quickly.

have you tried 5 way legions ?

Started to lvl this build to make something for legions. What are you finding hard specifically ? your gear is insane
Hey man thanks for the build, I been following it and lately my character seems to have hit the dead end. Most notable things are the sustain and lack of dps, could you look at my character and see where it can improve on those ?
"
madspaz wrote:
"
aaOzymandias wrote:
"
drigorin wrote:
Amazing build, just one question guys.
I've seen alot of builds on ninja placing a second lioneye's fall.
Just want to know if it's worth the investment into it? (Supposing I have the currency to do so)

Many of them follow an older guide I guess: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2560435/page/1

It works well enough for more damage, for sure, or with enough skills points when you close in to 100, but I much prefer the lethal pride jewel and the nodes around it, and then getting more life and defense. Though, you can roll chance for double damage as well on the pride so its not all defense. Before the skill tree changes this patch it was very good though, but after the changes you don't get as much out of it as you once did.

I did it in the beginning, but specced out of it. I do more than enough damage now regardless that I one or two shot all the packs.

My personal tweaks to this build include more pierce (and no Aul's, since I found it redundant and counter productive for the gear I already had, but it is totally viable to go for it, but crazy expencive). It worked wonders for me. No need for fork or chain at all anymore. It also took the blight encounters from a chore to easy peacy. Metamorphs die in seconds to barrage, and I clear its spawns with a few TS blasts.

The only downside of how I built it, and so far it is actually the only downside outside of low chaos res, is that I don't break out legion packs all that quickly.

have you tried 5 way legions ?

Started to lvl this build to make something for legions. What are you finding hard specifically ? your gear is insane

My experience with legion is very tainted buy the fact I played an OP slayer cycloner during legion, so it is just kind of slower now. Not bad mind you, I just seem to crack the mobs out slower than I am used to, and thus getting less loot :) (Maybe chain would be better than pierce for legion crystals)
Last edited by aaOzymandias on Feb 12, 2020, 8:28:07 AM
Currently playing this build in standard where we have crazy stuff, and i'm wondering what kind of Bow outclasses a near perfect arborix.
I can buy Brood twine with 608 Pdps but i'm wondering if its really gonna be a real big change.

Someone good with PoB can probably do it but i'm really bad at using it decently.

Can someone take a look at this ?
How do you run all the auras? Having problem with them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info