3.9 Physical Impale Wander 7M+ DPS

What should i change on this Items? I dont do Dmg :(
Help me plz =)
"

I can post an image too :)

Post the POB.

Here you go

https://pastebin.com/A7Np4Efd

I put on some slightly better gear, it was an older wander so I updated it to have not awful gear. It's literally the wander in my profile. With piscators and non-legacy abyss jewels it drops from 20.8m to around 16m. It still runs shitty cobalt jewels from 3.0

It has 20m shaper DPS. I can go record a shaper run or something if you don't believe me, I suppose. No PoB tricks here buddy. You do straight up 7M and this one does 20M. Lmao. I can one-shot shaper at full health in 3.9 with mediocre gear.
Last edited by Arkuza on Jan 13, 2020, 2:07:05 AM
"
Arkuza wrote:
"

I can post an image too :)

Post the POB.

Here you go

https://pastebin.com/A7Np4Efd

I put on some slightly better gear, it was an older wander so I updated it to have not awful gear. It's literally the wander in my profile. With piscators and non-legacy abyss jewels it drops from 20.8m to around 16m. It still runs shitty cobalt jewels from 3.0

It has 20m shaper DPS. I can go record a shaper run or something if you don't believe me, I suppose. No PoB tricks here buddy. You do straight up 7M and this one does 20M. Lmao. I can one-shot shaper at full health in 3.9 with mediocre gear.

Are you playing on standard? or league? how do you get the +2 barrage helm?

definitely keen to see some videos esp map clearing as well, I kinda wana make a zoom zoom char with good bossing dps and good clearing speed. If possible good survival as well.
IGN:
Buttcheeeks
This topic is like one of those articles on news sites that are actually just paid ads. A mirror service advertisement disguised as a build guide. KEKW
I wish build guides would have a realistic budget section. Nice build if you're very lucky or rich (in time and money. I wonder how many guides like this drive new players to RTM so they can buy the gear?).
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
I can do a budget section:

Buy similar gear listed that costs less.

Brain hurt now I go throw rocks at stuff.
are null and void mandatory? othe rampage option is shadows and dust, also seem pretty good for this build, much cheaper(even with crit implicit)

I made it kinda work with those shit gears. There is no need to rmt for those i swear x)
Not as strong for sure but thanks for the build, I like it :)
Last edited by Pyup on Jan 24, 2020, 5:06:51 AM
Thanks a lot for taking your time sharing your build.

I was wondering if it would be fun to try berserker instead.

Do you think it can work?

Tyvm!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info