3.9 Physical Impale Wander 7M+ DPS

i tried this with my lvl 95 champ and pretty much invested 180 ex ish to it and its still 4.2-4.3k hp, killed sirus with it but its just too squishy for me. awesome build but some hp would be nice
"
n1koee wrote:
i tried this with my lvl 95 champ and pretty much invested 180 ex ish to it and its still 4.2-4.3k hp, killed sirus with it but its just too squishy for me. awesome build but some hp would be nice

Bro just play elemental wander, it has more than double the shaper DPS compared to OP's gear, with 2k more life and costs maybe 1/10th the price of all that mirror gear, OP's idea is cool but to make it a guide for people to follow is a bit silly, phys wanders when you go CI/chaos scaling have more than 30m

Last edited by Arkuza on Jan 9, 2020, 4:22:47 AM

here's my "budget" take on this build I'm up to 1.4mil shaper dps 1.6 with frenzy charges but i dont have a way to generate on bosses. i'm probably going shelf this char but i was able to easily to t14 bosses/metamorphs.

highly recommend the build its very interesting even on jank items.
"
Arkuza wrote:
"
n1koee wrote:

Bro just play elemental wander, it has more than double the shaper DPS compared to OP's gear, with 2k more life and costs maybe 1/10th the price of all that mirror gear, OP's idea is cool but to make it a guide for people to follow is a bit silly, phys wanders when you go CI/chaos scaling have more than 30m

I can post an image too :)

Post the POB.
Why are we using null and void for single target as well? Wouldnt some good rare gloves be better? I know rampage is really good for clearing but idk if its worth it swapping to some other gloves as well since we r swapping for ryslatha's coil as well...

Another question i got is if its worth it going for self curse temp chains setup with this build (we can easily swap gloves + boots + amu + helm enchant for clear) ... Has anyone tried it?
"
Kapas4ev3r wrote:
Why are we using null and void for single target as well? Wouldnt some good rare gloves be better? I know rampage is really good for clearing but idk if its worth it swapping to some other gloves as well since we r swapping for ryslatha's coil as well...

Another question i got is if its worth it going for self curse temp chains setup with this build (we can easily swap gloves + boots + amu + helm enchant for clear) ... Has anyone tried it?

You should swap null and void too for single target if you wish. I didn't feel like I needed more and null and void are great for mapping.

Some people have tried shackles setup and it's extremely powerful due to just how strong of an ability Kinetic Blast is in terms of screen clear.
The single target so far seems great (i just entered t14 maps), the clear tho is somewhat meh... Do more levels really benefit the AoE clear that much or am i doing sth wrong in the clear department?

What i really want to see though is how much offence can you sacrifice for more defence since the single target seems to be waaaaay more than i thought already (like going for more life nodes/going for an enfeeble/tempchains corrupt with a whispers of doom enchant etc)
Whats your pierce count and do u have an explode chest?
"
BirdWings wrote:
Whats your pierce count and do u have an explode chest?

I think i only get pierce from the helmet craft and boots(3 pierce total) and i run an atk crit + explode chest... What other sources of pierce are there in the build im missing?
Last edited by Kapas4ev3r on Jan 11, 2020, 7:15:48 AM
3 is fine and you run an explode chest... to be honest your clear should be really good with this. I suppose another thing I could think of is the crit chance on your Kinetic Blast?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info