People who deserve a key

Out of the ones on the list Matrim's been waiting the longest, hook him up with a key.
I've got the key thanks to poe_fan25 for nominating me, and Voyce360 who gave me the key. I am so grateful, and I would like to thank them again. :)
-Cough- I nominate this oumaru2 guy I heard hes pretty cool. Just kidding but on a serious note I say whoever has a key should give it to the person who has been waiting the longest. Except in lotteries, that's my time to shine!
I'm posting here to nominate BadmoonZ (http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BadmoonZ) for the list. He hasn't been around forever, but needs a key donated as he lost his job at a software company. I had a thread for people who really couldn't just buy their own key, and he's one of the few who hasn't gotten one yet. He's also not an idiot, lol. I'm not sure what the criteria is supposed to be for one who "deserves" one, but in this case I think it's fairly obvious. :)
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Last edited by VideoGeemer on Apr 17, 2012, 4:35:21 PM
:<>! Losing a job instantly nominates you for a key!? *contemplates this* o.O?
It's not easy being a man, who's a woman, who's a goat, who played a horse, who was a cat, who is a man.
I saved several children from a burning fire, a gas station cashier from getting robbed, found my neighbors cat and returned her, and am working towards ending starvation in Africa.

All before dinner. If that doesn't nominate me, I don't know what does.
If you read what I said, then thank you, I say very important things, things that need to be said! Here's a chocolate chip cookie, enriched with vitamins.
I Once tied up several kids inside of a burning building, I almost robbed a gas station cashier at gun point but my plan was interrupted by a masked hero, I stole someones cat and threw it into the woods cause it was funny and not to mention I'm doing my damn hardest to keep Africa in poverty.

I did this all before breakfast.
It's not easy being a man, who's a woman, who's a goat, who played a horse, who was a cat, who is a man.
I believe that we all deserve a key, we all are worth as much as the person next to you or the person you are talking to or have talked to.
But the fact that it's so many of 'us' we can only accept the fact that this system is like the lottery but with higher chance of 'winning' the 'pot'.

So, I'm guessing we all just have to accept it and have some patience and wait.

I have so much to tell of things that I've done for others in my life, but so little time - I can only hope.

- Darkimba
I only wonder what dastardly deeds you do while I eat my dinner.
If you read what I said, then thank you, I say very important things, things that need to be said! Here's a chocolate chip cookie, enriched with vitamins.
Only time will tell....Only time....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info