People who deserve a key

I'd like to point out, that wasn't a mask, just my face.
If you read what I said, then thank you, I say very important things, things that need to be said! Here's a chocolate chip cookie, enriched with vitamins.
"
Vayle wrote:
:<>! Losing a job instantly nominates you for a key!? *contemplates this* o.O?

Yes, it does. Because he worked for a software company, so he's not an idiot, and would know how to handle the beta process better than a lot of the n00bs in the game now. And also because most people can afford to simply buy the points for a key. Why should we give our keys to those who can afford to just get their own? Does it not make sense to donate to those who cannot?

I see you got yourself put on probation. Perhaps making posts like that one is the reason for that...

So again, BadmoonZ nominated. :)
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
me gusta

I want to be on this list.
Brazil. FOrever
I've look over this game several times, i find myself checking website constantly. This game looks l33t, cant wait to come as a random! look forward to matching up against several of you.
Ogremoch needs a beta key because is our guild friend and we want to save him from playing other bad mass market games in release.... ^^
Ogremoch needs a beta key because he is our guild friend and we want to save him from playing other bad mass market games in release.... ^^
I really deserve a key! xD

Seriuosly, how can you quantify how much does one deserve a key? I mean...forum activity is ok, but I can spam it eighter and yet I could fill the forums with useless posts.
They, who truly talk in the forums, and just dont spam, deserve them(definetly not me:)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53092203/Untitled.png
its crazy ppl have been waiting weeks, months,even a year! pray & hope for ya key!
"
belbag wrote:
Ogremoch needs a beta key because is our guild friend and we want to save him from playing other bad mass market games in release.... ^^

LOL guys, thx for your help in this time of needs.... and for the effort to "save me".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info