[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

I checked my numbers and I lost 25.5% boss DPS and 28.5% mapping DPS as well as 2 AoE radius (28 to 26) and skill effekt duration from 8s to 6s. Quite a huge hit imo, it's still totally playable, but here in Standard I harvest crafted some mirror tier gear.

Only bright side is that the new Apep's slumber adds ~1.5% DPS as well as a very nice 400 ES/s regen from 250 ES/s.
so how is it for ultimatum mechanic??
I rely heavily on guides like this, it would be awesome if gr0bbs could reply and put his thoughts on the build in. I noticed there's no 3.14 notes or updates, I don't know how much the nerfs affect the build. If it's doing 50 mil dps and you lose 15mil.... 35 mil still seems pretty fkin good hahaha
"
ADEPT_ wrote:
I rely heavily on guides like this, it would be awesome if gr0bbs could reply and put his thoughts on the build in. I noticed there's no 3.14 notes or updates, I don't know how much the nerfs affect the build. If it's doing 50 mil dps and you lose 15mil.... 35 mil still seems pretty fkin good hahaha

I'm not gr0bbs, but i played this build for 4 leagues, 3 of them i used it as league starter. I already posted a few things. In short and generally speaking: still a good league starter. Still good damage for a tight budget. And if you're not satisfied with it, you can always switch to Bladeblast/Bladefall Assassin, which is a bit slower during mapping imo, but WAY cheaper as a starter.
93 as a type this. I still find this build really good and enjoyable. The damage isn't as high for sure, but the qol to vaal blade vortex with the second charge is absolutely amazing. You pop all your cds with two vaal bvs going, you obliterate single target. and having two charges makes clearing a lot better with double cold irons.

Overall, this is still a very solid build. It will get a bad rap because it isn't as good as the last few leagues, but it will still perform better than most builds out there.
Start this build. Very fast clearing map, nice damage solo target. Nerf? I didt feel

How fastest clearing map? 2 Bino ore 1 Bino and Cold iron?
Last edited by Rokkiball on Apr 21, 2021, 1:44:06 AM
"
Rokkiball wrote:

How fastest clearing map? 2 Bino ore 1 Bino and Cold iron?

1 Bino + 1 Cold Iron for map clear, 2x Cold Iron Points for big bosses (Conquerors, Sirus, ... NOT neede for map bosses).
"
tubei wrote:
93 as a type this. I still find this build really good and enjoyable. The damage isn't as high for sure, but the qol to vaal blade vortex with the second charge is absolutely amazing. You pop all your cds with two vaal bvs going, you obliterate single target. and having two charges makes clearing a lot better with double cold irons.

Overall, this is still a very solid build. It will get a bad rap because it isn't as good as the last few leagues, but it will still perform better than most builds out there.

you are using a % crit cold iron point its useless for the build you need a % increased dmg over time tho.
"
satancukcan wrote:

you are using a % crit cold iron point its useless for the build you need a % increased dmg over time tho.

You couldn't be more wrong.

We use the Cold Iron Point for its +3 level mod. BV scales extremely well with gem level, better than with gear. The "dmg over time" implicit is a corruption. And though it's better than the crit implicit, it's not necessary. It's for endgame, if you can't change anything else on your gear anymore. In addition, the crit implicit is global not local, so we DO benefit from it.
i started this league with the build
played it abit the last leagues too
nd i wouldnt play it again it doesnt feel great anymore

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info