[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

is the tree passive from pob updated? bc i have like a few points free
"
is the tree passive from pob updated? bc i have like a few points free
Which tree are you following? The only change from last league was the new location for Whispers of Doom. Most of us path to this instead of anointing it now, and pick Corruption for an anoint instead.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Can this build reliably easy farm 100% delirious content? Or t16 tropicals atleast? Got 50-70ex budget
Is there a reason why we use the flask over perfect agony on the tree, except saving 1 skillpoint and getting the extra effects from the flask? And isnt it better to take it just because of boss encounters?
"
zxkredo wrote:
Is there a reason why we use the flask over perfect agony on the tree, except saving 1 skillpoint and getting the extra effects from the flask? And isnt it better to take it just because of boss encounters?
The flask is only a temporary solution until you get Overwhelming Malice on a large cluster jewel. And we use Perfect Agony on the tree until we have the flask.

TL,DR: Overwhelming Malice > Sin's Rebirth > Perfect Agony
"
baidoweb wrote:
Can this build reliably easy farm 100% delirious content? Or t16 tropicals atleast? Got 50-70ex budget
Easily? This isn't a stacker or golemancer build. It's good, but it's not immortal. Damage output is great for clearing anything, but it's a dodge build, so you will occasionally get hit with something big enough to one shot you. Mind you, you're not going to build a stacker or golemancer on a 70ex budget either.
"
baidoweb wrote:

I can run 60% delirious t16 tropical pretty easy. Have to press flask a lot but it's fine.
Should i upgrade unleash support to awakened unleash support ? Does it help me casting bv faster or smt else ?
"
baidoweb wrote:

i am running t16 and t17 100% delirium maps it's ok I die like 1-3 times but still it's ok
In the pre-cluster Tree you are missing a jewel. which one should we use? Thread of Hope like in the other trees?

Also, Dire Torment is activated in all trees but I see no path leading there?
Last edited by Heckspoiler on Dec 4, 2020, 1:18:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info