[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Not sure what happened to my previous feedback post but I can't find it.

Anyways - if anyone is interested in a fairly rounded up lvl 100 variant of the build I currently enjoy you can check my PoB link: https://pastebin.com/dsyQwpaJ

With this gear setup, I have cleared every piece of content deathless. I can run double beyond 130% maps fairly quick, though I do go slower than usual especially vs double increased damage maps. I am running a dodge build after all. Also, be careful around unlucky dodge+increased accuracy maps, as you can get shredded by ranged packs or spiky rats pretty easily. I hope I can make a showcase video of a 130% minotaur map on Atlas 8, to demonstrate.

The items I am using currently are

Not sure how to link my Watcher's Eye but its with 22% damage over time multi while affected with Malevolence. (cant afford the double Malevolence eye just yet)

I can still eke out more survivability if I reroll my belt (currently too broke to do it properly) and get a better ring, as my current one is good but no cigar.

What I changed to incorporate even more survivability is an unset ring with Vaal Grace, that I have now swapped for self-cast Immortal Call.

The reason for the Immortal Call is fairly simple. Most Metamophs on lvl 8 Atlas do get the chance for one attack before they die. Sometimes that attack is a laser beam or a massive ground stomp. Steelskin will provide less survivability in these situations as the new total of ~ 7k HP will not be enough and you will die. Immortal Call, on the other hand, will be just enough for you to survive.

Even better, if you roll end. charge on kill prefix on your boots (I fail crafted on mine, oh well goodbye 1 mirror boots), you can actually have a stable source of end charges, making steelskin even more useless. In that scenario, one can replace steelskin for IC and use vaal grace on the ring for some extra layer of defense.

Running the above-mentioned defense setup makes the very late game (delve 450+, Sirius 8, Uber Elder, Guardians 8 and my favorite - triple beyond T16 maps with 4 scarabs) much smoother and the chance of you insta-dieing from an unknown source, much rarer. Most time you will die out of your own overconfidence, more than anything else.

Last but not least. Double corpse-explosions is not really needed. Either get it from the chest (Sporeguard is best for this!) or the gloves. Having two brings very little added clear speed and only on very stacked maps. I suggest going the shaper+hunter variant chest for +1 to active skills and extra curse.

If you do go down that road, dont forgo whispers of doom. Instead, Cough up the 5 ex for the str+life+1+ress+assasin mark ring.

In this ideal setup you will have a steady generation of power, frenzy, and end. charges will be tankier against "burst" damage and will have more effective clear speed damage even with otherwise clunky mods like the various curse mods, less crit, less phys damage and less chaos damage on your T16 maps.

Hope Gr0bbs takes these notes in to consideration for the endgame variant of this build.

Last edited by Nutterum on Feb 3, 2020, 9:32:57 AM
Hi!

How do u get to 100% chance to poison without poison support?
"
Nutterum wrote:
snip´*

Hey, nice post. I was looking at double malevolence Watcher's eyes, but i'm not sure it's worth the 150ex lol. The one with

"
+(18-22)% to Damage over Time Multiplier while affected by Malevolence

Provides the same buff with the other mod.

I made some upgrades today, got a better Circle of Nostalgia ring with the double Agony mods, and Aspect of the Spider, got rid of Maim Support for my flesh and stone (which I never ended up using since I never went from Sadn Stance to Blood Stance and got an enlighten level 3, leveling another ENlighten on my offhand.

"

Really love this build. It's my favor

ite so far.

I think my favorite pieces are these two though:

"

I bought the chest for 3.5ex and the gloves for 90c.

Only downside is my HP is on tyhe low side (about 4.2k hp right now), but everything dies so quick it doesn't matter.

Conquerors die in a matter of seconds and so do metas.
Last edited by idkwat on Feb 3, 2020, 11:27:44 PM
Hey, just one question, which maps to farm for Bino's? Im like 30 Phantasmagoria Maps in and no luck.

Edit: I have prophecy of course
Last edited by matis_sk on Feb 4, 2020, 6:29:06 AM
"
matis_sk wrote:
Hey, just one question, which maps to farm for Bino's? Im like 30 Phantasmagoria Maps in and no luck.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Flayed_Man

Is blood rage purely for frenzy charges? The leech doesn't help right? (tooltip says attack leech)
Last edited by tempest420 on Feb 4, 2020, 5:17:11 PM
"
tempest420 wrote:
"
matis_sk wrote:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Flayed_Man

Is blood rage purely for frenzy charges? The leech doesn't help right? (tooltip says attack leech)

It's not useless, but you really only want it for the charges.
What would be the best Helm enchant to aim for?

Are the following Helm enchants good for us to get?

- Plague Bearer Buff grants +20% to Poison Damage over Time Multiplier while Infecting

- Plague Bearer deals Damage based on an additional 5% of Plague Value

- 30% increased Blade Vortex Duration

- 24% increased Blade Vortex Area of Effect

Thanks
hey there,

using thread of hope like u did, but if u unspec toxic strikes it shows below 100% chance to poison for me on blade vortex. more like 70%ish. how did u fix that?

Last edited by Overpow_gg on Feb 4, 2020, 8:45:39 PM
"
Overpow_gg wrote:
hey there,

using thread of hope like u did, but if u unspec toxic strikes it shows below 100% chance to poison for me on blade vortex. more like 70%ish. how did u fix that?

For me it still shows at 100%,for some reason.
Hello, I'm currently following this build and very happy. I have a question, I'm running Flesh and Stone, Malevolence, Herald of Agony and Skitterbots. but I can only active Skitterbots when using Circle of Nostalgia ring with "Herald of Agony has 32% reduced mana reservation". How did you guys active all the auras without this mod?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info