[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Gr0bbs wrote:
"
Storkmats wrote:
Hey!

Is it possible for ya to check out some of my gear in my profile to see what a big upgrade can be for me? im checking PoB and comparing our gear, If i compare to your "Budget gear" and even after i have removed your watchers eye from that list, you still do about 3 times my dmg with poison. Im on 4.3 m dps or something and you do 10.... i honestly have no idea where our huge difference lies, imo i even have better gear than your "budget" Gear version... Or am i missing something huge here where you have ticked in some hidden stuff on PoB?

Hey mate! I checked your gear, very nice :)
I have done a thorough review of the PoB the last few hours and I had some things in there incorrectly :) My budget version with maxed levle gems will do around 8mil dps :) So you're not too far off, its mainly gem levels and skill points.

Ah okey! thanks alot!

Also one thing that perhaps everyone exept me already knows, but it seems that we have to reroll phys reflect now that we have the gloves? Cuz i simply seem to blow up from tiem to time now that i bought them.

Oh and a small edit btw, you wrote earlier about the ring with 2 agony mods, both chaos and and increased aura effect.

As a quality of life you should take the "Increased aura effect" since it also gives you more chance to poison, which means you will be capped at 100 % chance to poison even without flask coralitos.
Last edited by Storkmats on Dec 28, 2019, 12:10:08 PM
nice chestpiece goes for 30ex atm
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Dec 28, 2019, 12:44:29 PM
WTF, Tabula with +2+2 is for 8ex, and Skin for 55ex... I have to leave it then... :(
You don’t need a +4 chest.
Skin of the loyal 5g1b is less than 100 chaos.
I got a +2 aoe tabula for 14 chaos.
Weapons are cheap as chips.
Impresence is less than 100c.
Helmet is like 20c
One mod herald of agony ring is 20-30 chaos
Best in slot corruptions are quite expensive but to get +4 for any build is gonna cost you $$$

Even with baseline gear I listed at the top you can get 5-8m shaper dps and that’s only with the corrilato flask no bottled faith or any singular items that cost more than 1 ex :)
Get the 5-8m setup for less than 3ex and if you enjoy the build you can always invest more to increase the output
"
Storkmats wrote:
"
Gr0bbs wrote:

Hey mate! I checked your gear, very nice :)
I have done a thorough review of the PoB the last few hours and I had some things in there incorrectly :) My budget version with maxed levle gems will do around 8mil dps :) So you're not too far off, its mainly gem levels and skill points.

Ah okey! thanks alot!

Also one thing that perhaps everyone exept me already knows, but it seems that we have to reroll phys reflect now that we have the gloves? Cuz i simply seem to blow up from tiem to time now that i bought them.

Oh and a small edit btw, you wrote earlier about the ring with 2 agony mods, both chaos and and increased aura effect.

As a quality of life you should take the "Increased aura effect" since it also gives you more chance to poison, which means you will be capped at 100 % chance to poison even without flask coralitos.

You can still run Phys reflect, but as you noticed, it's a bit more dangerous with the gloves. I just re-roll it now. BUT if you get it on a corruption you can still do it, just run it much slower and you should be able to avoid blowing yourself up. Can also take the gloves out if you absolutely HAVE to finish a map that has a corrupted phys reflect on it. The build can do any map mod, it's just that some will cause the map to take longer than normal and aren't worth running under most circumstances (65% less poison, etc)

"
Fuzzduck wrote:
You don’t need a +4 chest.
Skin of the loyal 5g1b is less than 100 chaos.
I got a +2 aoe tabula for 14 chaos.
Weapons are cheap as chips.
Impresence is less than 100c.
Helmet is like 20c
One mod herald of agony ring is 20-30 chaos
Best in slot corruptions are quite expensive but to get +4 for any build is gonna cost you $$$

Even with baseline gear I listed at the top you can get 5-8m shaper dps and that’s only with the corrilato flask no bottled faith or any singular items that cost more than 1 ex :)
Get the 5-8m setup for less than 3ex and if you enjoy the build you can always invest more to increase the output

Thanks Fuzzduck.

Guys its exactly as he lays it out above. You can absolutely start this build on a Tabula with a low budget. It gets much stronger the more you spend on it. But you will crush most endgame content even with just a Tabula and a handful of the key items. If you have any questions about gearing or what you should get next let me know
(3.9) | Poison BV Assassin (Crush T15 Metamorphs on a budget)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125

(3.9) | Burning Arrow Starter build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688339
Hey man Fluxi here. Would you check out my character/skill tree? Thank you
Whats better for start, not corupted loyal skin or tabula with +2 to duration gems?

And what gems goes in to chest? I see in ur videos 3G-2B-1R but in guide 4G-2B
Last edited by PanZajac on Dec 29, 2019, 10:39:51 AM
"
PanZajac wrote:
Whats better for start, not corupted loyal skin or tabula with +2 to duration gems?

And what gems goes in to chest? I see in ur videos 3G-2B-1R but in guide 4G-2B

Hey bro! Whichever one gives your more +gem level is better. Likely the +2 tabula.

As for the links, I could only find those colors on skin of the loyal, the colors in our Path of building is optimal and should be used if possible :)

"
Fluxi1995 wrote:

Hey :) For starters, your chest doesn't have plus gem levels, which is MASSIVE for damage. So as much as you are getting stats for life/resists you are losing out on lots of damage.

On your skill tree, those skill duration nodes called Exceptional performance are huge, they make our BV feel better and helps our BV apply more poisons.

Other than that it looks good!

(3.9) | Poison BV Assassin (Crush T15 Metamorphs on a budget)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125

(3.9) | Burning Arrow Starter build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688339
Hmm you sure its better that i ahve +2 gem lvl than doubled def? Skin double effect of Acro?
"
Fluxi1995 wrote:

Hey :) For starters, your chest doesn't have plus gem levels, which is MASSIVE for damage. So as much as you are getting stats for life/resists you are losing out on lots of damage.

On your skill tree, those skill duration nodes called Exceptional performance are huge, they make our BV feel better and helps our BV apply more poisons.

Other than that it looks good!

[/quote]

I will work towards tha., Thanks for taking the time and for this guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info