[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Deeflowz wrote:

Yes ,still using tabula but still leveling so yeah will see where it goes from there. By the way what do you think about using Cracass Jack with this build before you can grind the end-game chest?

Before I saw this guide, I was running a Solstice, Plaguemaw/Golden Rule self-poison version with a Carcass Jack and took me to a AL8 Atlas, taking down Shaper a couple times and doing a few Wave 20s, managing to take down both bosses in the same wave and also doing a level 83 Mastermind. Think that build would take me around 5-10 seconds to take down AL8 Elderslayers , mainly the Crusader and Redeemer being closer to 10.

But this point in the league, a +1 Curse 6-link should only cost you like 3-5ex, and will make a massive difference, especially with the Asenath gloves too. I was running that for a while taking down UE and AL8 Sirus to quickly farm like 100ex in a week, before getting myself a +1 Curse chest with Spell Crit too and TW-Onslaught and faster DoT boots by that point, the only thing that comes close to being dangerous is A8 Sirus' BS last phase.

But if you can't afford even the +1 Curse chest, 6L Carcass will definitely have you running delirious T14 Tropical Island maps no problem, allowing you to farm Simulacrums and Elderslayers easy and you will have the currency in no time to get the +1 Chest, or maybe even a +1 Curse with a T2 Spell crit roll, providing the rest of your gear is on par and you have at least one reasonable nested large cluster setup in your tree.
"
WhoMans wrote:
"
Deeflowz wrote:

Yes ,still using tabula but still leveling so yeah will see where it goes from there. By the way what do you think about using Cracass Jack with this build before you can grind the end-game chest?

Before I saw this guide, I was running a Solstice, Plaguemaw/Golden Rule self-poison version with a Carcass Jack and took me to a AL8 Atlas, taking down Shaper a couple times and doing a few Wave 20s, managing to take down both bosses in the same wave and also doing a level 83 Mastermind. Think that build would take me around 5-10 seconds to take down AL8 Elderslayers , mainly the Crusader and Redeemer being closer to 10.

But this point in the league, a +1 Curse 6-link should only cost you like 3-5ex, and will make a massive difference, especially with the Asenath gloves too. I was running that for a while taking down UE and AL8 Sirus to quickly farm like 100ex in a week, before getting myself a +1 Curse chest with Spell Crit too and TW-Onslaught and faster DoT boots by that point, the only thing that comes close to being dangerous is A8 Sirus' BS last phase.

But if you can't afford even the +1 Curse chest, 6L Carcass will definitely have you running delirious T14 Tropical Island maps no problem, allowing you to farm Simulacrums and Elderslayers easy and you will have the currency in no time to get the +1 Chest, or maybe even a +1 Curse with a T2 Spell crit roll, providing the rest of your gear is on par and you have at least one reasonable nested large cluster setup in your tree.

The thing is that I am kind of a new player and prolly worst part is that I am trying this in Standard so prices are a bit .. ye. And when we add the lack of currency it will be a struggle for a while but let's hope for the best. At this point the question is do I go all in on the gloves and slam down 8ex ( the budget for this whole thing tbh ) haha
"
WhoMans wrote:
"
Deeflowz wrote:

uf u keep vaal BV, and coralito for last phase, u can pretty much 1shot sirus at last phase from 75% to death in like 5-6sec.
-removed-
Last edited by swagaroony on Apr 30, 2020, 1:00:19 AM
I'm getting Rickety wrecked. My damage is insane. Boss damage is insane, but I get dropped quickly.

I can blame plenty of rubber banding on console, but where should I focus right now?

That ring only cost me 1ex ;)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/zGooch/characters
Last edited by Grundle4oreskin on Apr 29, 2020, 7:57:53 PM
"
I'm getting Rickety wrecked. My damage is insane. Boss damage is insane, but I get dropped quickly.

I can blame plenty of rubber banding on console, but where should I focus right now?

Your profile isn't public... no one can see what you're workin with :P
"
tffiad wrote:
"
WhoMans wrote:
"
Deeflowz wrote:

uf u keep vaal BV, and coralito for last phase, u can pretty much 1shot sirus at last phase from 75% to death in like 5-6sec.
how do you get vaal bv on sirus?
"
Rezechs wrote:
how do you get vaal bv on sirus?

Hit him?
(hitting a unique mob charges Vaal skills)
"
vector84 wrote:
"

Your profile isn't public... no one can see what you're workin with :P

That should be fixed now.
"

Well, a quick look at your skill tree and it appears that you have hardly any life nodes allocated... so that's certainly a big part of you being pretty squishy right now.

As for upgrade priorities... depends some on what the PS4 economy looks like, I suppose... but some things to consider would be stuff like level 21 Vaal Blade Vortex, Impresence (to add Flesh and Stone), a chest upgrade of some sort, and some Cluster jewels.

Also you need Coralito's and Atziri's Promise flasks.
Last edited by vector84 on Apr 30, 2020, 3:12:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info