[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Also tip for those buying jewels: reminder that 5 passive mediums are the same as 4 passive since you can just skip one on offer. 5 passives tend to be much cheaper to buy than 4!
"
Lisonn wrote:
Hey,
first of all thanks for this build guide, I'm having fun with it.
I have a question, I like to run maps, simulacrum, delve etc. Right now I'm using:

Should I buy another Cold Iron Point with corruption for more dps or is it ok with mix of both weapons?
My second question is what is our Frenzy Charge generator? I'm killing stuff but I don't generate any charges.

Frenzy charges come from running Blood Rage. When you have blood rage active and you kill a bad guy, you get a chance to generate a frenzy charge.

Unless you have a something that explodes (Asenath gloves or chest) you need to keep Bino's for clearing. Two cold iron points would only be used against bosses.
We are positive that wasting affliction nets more damage right? when i pop it in on the pob fork it shows around 1.5m less dps gain than Haemorage or Circling Oblivion. Does pob not account for the faster bleed dmg? I would think it would. I see that it does show less duration in the calc.
Last edited by Rezechs on Apr 11, 2020, 11:21:19 PM
thank you for this build, i am really enjoying it! my question is: what's the point of the "thread of hope crimson jewel"? it has the mod "passives in radius can be allocated without being connected to your tree", but all the passives that i can see in the PoB actually ARE connected to the tree. am i missing something?
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
How come youre using thread of hope in your pob
"
"
Lisonn wrote:
Hey,
first of all thanks for this build guide, I'm having fun with it.
I have a question, I like to run maps, simulacrum, delve etc. Right now I'm using:

Should I buy another Cold Iron Point with corruption for more dps or is it ok with mix of both weapons?
My second question is what is our Frenzy Charge generator? I'm killing stuff but I don't generate any charges.

Frenzy charges come from running Blood Rage. When you have blood rage active and you kill a bad guy, you get a chance to generate a frenzy charge.

Unless you have a something that explodes (Asenath gloves or chest) you need to keep Bino's for clearing. Two cold iron points would only be used against bosses.

Thank you for reply. I'm using explode chest and I did a few maps with Bino's and then with 2x Cold Iron. After testing I think that for mapping Bino's is the way to go even with explode chest. Just a bit lower damage but looks like poison spreads better and more mobs are dying.

An Amazing Guide, cannot wait to start this new build.

Thank you so much for all the love that you put here. really well done and well structured.

so now lot of work in my side!!!

Thank You

Era
What would be the next logical upgrade for my build?
Currently I'm using:

Apep's Slumper + MoM + Divine Flesh
Golden Rule + Antivenom

Life: 4300
Res: 80F, 82C, 82L, 30Chaos.

Aura: Skitter, Malevolence, Despair, HoA, Vitality
(using Vitality because I got a Watcher's Eye with Life gain on each hit)

Weapon Swap:

I personally think either Asenath gloves or Explode + Curse body armor.
Leaning towards Asenath, since I would like to get a body with some good defense (mostly life).

In total I got 5 ex to spend at the moment
A couple of noob questions for you all:

When you switch out poison support for void manipulation support, what is providing BV with poison?

For those running aspect of the spider, are you also running temporal chains on hit?

For those running aspect of the spider, what other auras are you running? Even with enlighten, diadem, and impresence, I don't seem to have enough Mana for malevolence, skitterbots, HOA, despair, and aspect of the spider.

Because of the level requirement for CWDT 1, summon stone Golem at max level will never trigger. Is that intended?
"
FurtiveGadfly wrote:
A couple of noob questions for you all:

When you switch out poison support for void manipulation support, what is providing BV with poison?

For those running aspect of the spider, are you also running temporal chains on hit?

For those running aspect of the spider, what other auras are you running? Even with enlighten, diadem, and impresence, I don't seem to have enough Mana for malevolence, skitterbots, HOA, despair, and aspect of the spider.

Because of the level requirement for CWDT 1, summon stone Golem at max level will never trigger. Is that intended?

Herald of agony and passive give us poison chance. Rings with increased agony effect give more poison chance too.

Yes both aspect of spider and temp chains.

Yes you can run all of them, but you either need Enlighten base level 4 or a ring with agony mana reduction.

Yes intended, you manually cast golem when needed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info