[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Yeah man, I've re-done my entire build, still very much using this build as the base just changing some auras and gear, that was the change that got me going. Unaffected by Poison Eye's are pretty cheap too thankfully.

Take a gander at what I've done I think it's a reasonable next step for this build without breaking the bank, on cold hard gear I only invested another 100c or so but the difference is shocking in survivability and damage. Dendrobate is very affordable right now which made all the difference. And Fenumus' as you said.

Also taking Flesh and Stone seems to have made a HUGE difference as well.
I see a lot of people taking Thread of Hope. If you put it above fervour you can get Revenge of the Hunted, Hunters Gambit, Swift Venoms, and Heart of Oak without investing points in pathing. Using this method I also see a lot of 95+ players going up top and around the left then back to the bottom to the scion life wheel. Along this path getting blast radius, Dire torment, cruel preparation, mind over matter, potency of will, etc. Is Mind Over Matter that much of a survivability increase? Also see Apep's slumber and Supremacy used a bit with ES recharge.
i got myself a 5 green 1 blue skin armor, wich fifth green skill gem would you recommend putting in?
"
dragonpowi wrote:
Also curious why people use 2 curse when i cant see where they have the '' can apply 1 additional curse''

Which 2 curses u are meaning? can tell me?
"
Goldenhawk07 wrote:
Yeah man, I've re-done my entire build, still very much using this build as the base just changing some auras and gear, that was the change that got me going. Unaffected by Poison Eye's are pretty cheap too thankfully.

Take a gander at what I've done I think it's a reasonable next step for this build without breaking the bank, on cold hard gear I only invested another 100c or so but the difference is shocking in survivability and damage. Dendrobate is very affordable right now which made all the difference. And Fenumus' as you said.

Got a POB for that? :)
Made some very slight, but somewhat (relatively) pricey changes that improved my survivability.

1. swapped the quartz for a life flask, just for those oh shit moments.
Considering the swap back to a quartz flask now that I'm clearing much more with much fewer deaths

2. made sure to keep my blood rage uptime (very crucial)

3. running unaffected by poison watchers eye + golden rule for high plague bearer uptime as someone suggested, so now i run 2 cold irons (1 with extra DOT and 1 with frenzy charge on kill just because I forget blood rage very often)

4. picked up thread of hope (very large radius) as someone also suggested and slot it above fervour, then took Revenge of the Hunted, Heart of Oak, Hunter's Gambit and Swift Venoms. Gave a little more HP and saved me the pathing points to pick up more damage nodes along the way.
My tree is now almost the same as the Level 100 damage tree, but I'm only 86.

5. picked up flame dash just because I like it, arcane surge is for the luls, will put in something useful later

6. by far though, i think Asenath's made the largest difference, but it is also the most expensive swap considering you need 2 golden oils for the whispers annoint

Last edited by ploooo on Jan 10, 2020, 6:15:49 AM
"
arilsom wrote:
"
dragonpowi wrote:
Also curious why people use 2 curse when i cant see where they have the '' can apply 1 additional curse''

Which 2 curses u are meaning? can tell me?

Despair and temporal chain.
"
nauroa wrote:
"
Goldenhawk07 wrote:

Got a POB for that? :)

Absolutely

https://pastebin.com/CU0B2Tch

Still room for improvement, I spent literally all my currency (at the time just 150c) re-gearing, Ive sold some of my old investment items now and haver about 8 exalts for the next round.

Biggest dps boost would be 21/20 gems but im not sure i want to make that investment so might just be 20/20 for now, or 21/0 i havent looked at the PoB difference yet.
Last edited by Goldenhawk07 on Jan 10, 2020, 8:40:05 AM
Tier 16 Awakening 5 Beyond+Cassia+Zana clear with my gear, pretty rippy map and I literally walked over a beyond boss without noticing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfSnSG1GiBc

Only level 91, having a blast still! Need to tweak my OBS settings for quality, but still a sorta ok overview of what this build can do if you dump in some currency (think I still spent <15ex total, only the gloves are a big investment! weapons were 2ex each~).
Last edited by Traycore on Jan 10, 2020, 9:45:21 AM
How much of an upgrade defensively are asenaths over something like fenemus?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info