3.9.1b Hotfix

Please fix meta morphs cannot be frozen. Thank you.
win 7 memory leak still not fixed
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Glad you did this ggg thank you, now those who could abuse the "glitch" are rich, and those of us who really wanted to make a base and just saved up enough currency arent able too. Not saying anyone should be able to abuse a glitch, but it was put in the game so for the remainder of the league it should remain. crazy unfortunate that you make the rich richer and screw the poor
"
Hixxie wrote:
I think it's time GGG clarifies and makes a consistency pass over all currency items, and the definitions of crafting words.

Definitions need to be clear.

Reroll: Completely rerolls an item regardless of existing modifiers or Meta-crafted modifiers.
Reforge: Reforges an item respecting existing modifiers and Meta-crafted modifiers.

Essences orbs:
"Upgrades a normal item to rare or reforges a rare item, guaranteeing one property".
Yet they ignore Meta-crafted modifiers. This was after complaining from reddit, before it was even launched.

Awakener Orb:
"Destroys an item, applying its influence to another of the same item class The second item is reforged as a rare item with both influence types and new modifiers."
This was working as intended. Now it was hotfixed out to ignore Meta-Crafted modifiers because of "balance" hindsight. Yet the wording has not changed.

The current end-game boss dropping one of the most expensive and valuable crafting currency was nerfed because of 'unintended' balance.

That would be nice.

What these orbs do is *COMPLETELY DIFFERENT* to what their descriptions say. Transferring influence is a completely different thing to "move influenced mod" since the former implies a re-roll with new influence mods.

As for the items that were made, meh, it's not an issue.

Anyone who has played more than one league should be fully aware that GGG do this every league. It happened with beastmaster, it happened with temple, it happened multiple times with mastermods, it happened with Synthesis and so on and so on.
Last edited by Asmosis on Dec 27, 2019, 1:59:04 PM
I've learned my lesson, don't spend money on GGG.

Edit: I'll clarify, don't spend the money before the league starts. Wait and see how it drops first. Still sucks that the recommended OS won't work with the game.
Last edited by Fischguts on Dec 27, 2019, 2:30:33 PM
Volatile dead still broken from league start btw. Just friendly reminder
The whole skill.
But enough time to broke economy
Niec
"
plaguefear wrote:
Remove mirrors from the game, bring back eternal orbs at half exalt drop rate.
Economy fixed, no more rmters becoming richest player on league 2 days after league drops.

Lol yea.
On DAY 2 OF THE LEAGUE someone mis-pasted his trade offer into global "i want to buy your mirror for 99 exalted"

DAY 2!
wow im almost glad that i couldnt play for what, 10 days already?

fix memory leak plz
Last edited by trackrrb on Dec 27, 2019, 10:22:25 PM
"
fix memory leak plz

Yeah, I'm just gonna second this. Getting really tired of it and kinda ruins an otherwise awesome league.
Hahaha,awesome, and still no memory leak fix = we cant play game, and im sure Dves will go on holidays and we will be here with leak for next 1 month :D awesome work,ggg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info