3.9.1b Hotfix

so 20 gb of stuff that fix nothing?
"
de99ial wrote:
"
ibims111 wrote:

the thing is simple for me. A league lasts 3 months. If it takes 4 weeks to make the content I chose for myself actually enjoyable, leagues are dead for me - which is kind of sad cause it is the only thing from interest at all on POE.

They knew what they deleivered. They knew they will be on vacation. They dont seem to care much - not much of communication. Wait, there was that twitter post that they cannot deploy the patch on friday cause devs are out of office. Sad - but I dont care. when it comes to the point where I have to decide where my freetime goes I will choose wisely next time...

There are announcements for "huge sales"...why not "huge bugfixes to come"...

Also just after start game worked smooth and nice, like never before. And then they implemented memory leak... and went to vacation. Yeah niec job.

Yeah, this. The first couple of days were fine. Then memory leak and off to the holidays with everyone.
"
elhigg86 wrote:
"
MFairfax wrote:
why not "huge bugfixes to come"..

We'll be back in the office at X date. ___ bugs will be fixed asap after that date.

Took me 2sec to type that somewhere on the Path of Exile site

It was just fkn annoying to read a sale message while sirus was bugged out in the air. Not sure if they plan that weeks before, but forum posts for sales are possible. All I ask for is some kind of "we know, we care" posts at the same time. Would take away that bad taste for me.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
"
ibims111 wrote:
"
elhigg86 wrote:
"
MFairfax wrote:
why not "huge bugfixes to come"..

We'll be back in the office at X date. ___ bugs will be fixed asap after that date.

Took me 2sec to type that somewhere on the Path of Exile site

It was just fkn annoying to read a sale message while sirus was bugged out in the air. Not sure if they plan that weeks before, but forum posts for sales are possible. All I ask for is some kind of "we know, we care" posts at the same time. Would take away that bad taste for me.

yeah i don't expect a bugless game. employees book flights and make vacation plans, and i wouldn't want them to cancel any of that so i can play a video game. i have no problem with them selling mtx or whatever while a lot of us can't play.

but the day they realized this patch broke the game for so many people, i'm sure they knew how long they'd be on break. i don't see why one person at ggg couldn't let us know when they'd START trying to fix it. i know they can't pinpoint the exact minute everything will work correctly, but letting us hang while we check site for patch notes every day has been rough. "hey guys we'll be back in a month to start working on these bugs. happy holidays." would have been a huge difference
I am guessing the issue with AMD cards crashing, made them change something in their code, so that more memory is now used, to help the GPU´s. On some PC´s that now causes the issue with too much memory being used.

While the memory usage is higher than before (it can reach 4-5GB after hours of play), I am fine with that, as before, I couldn´t even do the league mechanic due the GPU crashes.

I would advice that you check your PC´s aktive tasks and eliminate what causes issues. I can have music running and a browser active while playing and it´s fine.
Someone get items by BUG, will can use BUG items for play right?
No delete no reverse items right?

That spend like 10-20Ex for craft if you can Lock-Prefix or Suffix, but can sell more than 1mir now.

Fair ???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info