[3.12] Hasunic's Toxic Rain / Caustic Arrow Trickster | Leaguestarter | Ailment Immunity | SSF

Crafted these gloves yesterday with shuddering, aberrant, dense fossil and thought it might be helpful to add to the crafting section as a method. Did it within 10 attempts. They are not great from an ES perspective but good chaos dot and attack speed rolls.
"
mchawks39 wrote:
Hey all, I'm back.

Was just crafting my amulet and I think I might've did something.

Any ideas on what I should do with this thing? The yolo enthusiast in me wants to go for a beastcraft to remove that mana prefix so I can craft some life or ES or something. Anyone know what I should do here?

Nice man!

Grats that's a sick amulet.
Rolled this yesterday - is this chest worth crafting further? T1 flat ES/eva is great, but it's only T3 % ES/Eva.

If I continued crafting, I would want to do prefixes cant be changed and scour, craft a garbage prefix, and then Leo slam with hopes of getting a resist or something - then multimod to finish. But that's a lot of ex, I would appreciate some input on whether these prefixes are worth it or not (or if I should just craft life as ES and use it temporarily as a stepping stone to something better).
Last edited by Rhaolith on Apr 7, 2020, 2:47:59 PM
"
Rhaolith wrote:
Rolled this yesterday - is this chest worth crafting further? T1 flat ES/eva is great, but it's only T3 % ES/Eva.

If I continued crafting, I would want to do prefixes cant be changed and scour, craft a garbage prefix, and then Leo slam with hopes of getting a resist or something - then multimod to finish. But that's a lot of ex, I would appreciate some input on whether these prefixes are worth it or not (or if I should just craft life as ES and use it temporarily as a stepping stone to something better).

I would continue with this, but I would simply multimod as is and put gain ES as % max life prefix and craft a resist if you really need it or strength + quality.
"
KreetAZ wrote:
How many ex do you think is the minimum to get UElder and Sirus A8 safe down?

Uelder & Sirus A8 prob doable with +3 6l blow and 6l chest with avg rest of gear.

You shouldn't die to Sirus / Uelder with 7kp ehp~ unless you tank deam beam or slam etc
"
Hasunic wrote:
"
nosl1w wrote:
With alts being 4:1 right now, do y'all think it's better to just buy a bow than crafting it yourself.

Just looking for one with attack speed, and those are around 10 ex.

Also love the build. It's great how good it can perform with minimal gear and also have such great scaling.

Thanks! It's most definently expensive to craft yourself with the alt prices.

I think the alts are more like 350:100, so you can get about 473 alterations per exalt atm.

I feel bad about this, because I usually don't like builds that cost that many exalts to put together.

Good point.

If you had to choose one when crafting the bow, attack speed or damage over time multiplier?
GMT -7:00 PST
Last edited by nosl1w on Apr 7, 2020, 6:53:37 PM
Is empower better than damage on full life in the caustic arrow set up? PoB says DOFL is more dps but I may not have it configured correctly
"
mchawks39 wrote:
Is empower better than damage on full life in the caustic arrow set up? PoB says DOFL is more dps but I may not have it configured correctly

Empower is much better in bow, obviously.
In chest a DOFL is adding a bit more damage than a empower level 4, but it is only so little that I prefer having damage always compared to only sometimes.

But it is only because I have so much currency, that I dont realy care. lol.
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
How much increased Area effect do you recommend for good TR pod overlap?
Last edited by Hedrock01 on Apr 8, 2020, 5:33:58 AM

Im still sitting at this and it is somehow hard to get anything better that is not 5+ EX....

So maybe i buy a white 6 link saddist grab and fossil spam it ...

ilvl 73 seems to be enough for the best + maximum eva/es tier

for the best tier of % eva / es you need ilvl 84/86 - those white chest are freaking expensive...
tier 3 % eva / es is up to 90% and only ilvl 72

You loose the mininmal chance of up to +110% eva/es (tier 1/2) and can get up to a maximum of +90% (tier 3) by using ilvl 73 base?
(buying a 6 link ilvl 73 base is like 30 chaos)

Did i miss anything important?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info