[3.12] Hasunic's Toxic Rain / Caustic Arrow Trickster | Leaguestarter | Ailment Immunity | SSF

"
Vickery wrote:
I was pondering league starting 3.13 with this build. I've not had time to read the patch notes though, and I'm unsure if it's still viable given the various ascendency changes.

What do you all think? Still solid?

PoB says that we lost about 100k DoT dmg, but when you have 1.2kk/2kk (no clusters/2 clusters) damage it's not that important.

Acts will get a little difficult because we're not getting 50% Inc DoT from ascendancy, but that's literally nothing. My plan B is to go through acts with +1 wands and ED, but I don't think that will happen.
Last edited by Deonix_ on Jan 13, 2021, 12:02:01 PM
"
Vickery wrote:
I was pondering league starting 3.13 with this build. I've not had time to read the patch notes though, and I'm unsure if it's still viable given the various ascendency changes.

What do you all think? Still solid?
It's still viable and still prolonged pain is 20% more while pathfinder and occultist stuck with 15% more.

Just spec more damage on the tree early on, 50% increased is basically 2 notables.

Defensive wise 10% spell dodge lost is a bit of a hit, but if you don't play hardcore I don't think it matters.

Generally trickster is more in-line with other chaos oriented ascendancies rather than being a level above them.

Levelling should be fine too, TR is one of the better levelling skills so builds like poison BV assassin were levelling as TR even without having that big synergy with it.
Hi all. I will not update any of my builds for 3.13 passive tree.
I simply do not have the spare time if I also want to play the game a bit myself.

This build is still viable though and you can easily just use the old data.

[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
They didn't even change anything on the passive tree... All they did is add 1 impale node that doesn't affect this build.

Trickster ascendancy layout was also unchanged.
"
Hasunic wrote:
Hi all. I will not update any of my builds for 3.13 passive tree.
I simply do not have the spare time if I also want to play the game a bit myself.

This build is still viable though and you can easily just use the old data.

Good to know, this is one of my possible choices for Ritual ^^

Appreciate all the work you've done!
I played this build in Harvest, I decided to try it in this league too. I don't feel ascendancy nerf. Most of my gear sucks, but I clean T16 without any problems and killed Sirus AW6.

Yes, I know this gear (bow and armor) costs ~20ex, but it's worth it. A lot of currency drops from rituals, 1ex = ~80c, so it's only 1600c to get which is not difficult.

Topaz ring, quiver, boots - SSF. Belt, TS ring - self craft.

Perhaps it is worth updating the version to 3.13 in the title?
Anyone else playing this in 3.14?
Last edited by Geosgaeno on Apr 26, 2021, 12:51:32 PM
"
Geosgaeno wrote:
I think author moved onto other builds but toxic rain is still playable, you might wanna gem swap though between awakened aoe for mapping and anomalous conc effect for bossing. You can also use ca for mapping and have tr + conc effect for bossing.

Other that that, harvest is out, wicked pall got nerfed (again), elreon's mod got nerfed so you might want -mana cost /w clarity watcher's eye or replica conqueror's efficiency if you have mana problems, or just a mana flask.

Except that, there is new atlas base: apothecary glove. It has inc dot damage implicit. There's also a chaos implicit ring, but not sure if worth over vermillion esp. with rippy ultimatums.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Geosgaeno wrote:
I think author moved onto other builds but toxic rain is still playable, you might wanna gem swap though between awakened aoe for mapping and anomalous conc effect for bossing. You can also use ca for mapping and have tr + conc effect for bossing.

Other that that, harvest is out, wicked pall got nerfed (again), elreon's mod got nerfed so you might want -mana cost /w clarity watcher's eye or replica conqueror's efficiency if you have mana problems, or just a mana flask.

Except that, there is new atlas base: apothecary glove. It has inc dot damage implicit. There's also a chaos implicit ring, but not sure if worth over vermillion esp. with rippy ultimatums.

Thanks! I'm playing it right now, lvl 92 at the moment. Doing pretty good actually, very tanky character! Mana is a problem yeah, specially while bossing

Last edited by Geosgaeno on Apr 27, 2021, 9:01:18 AM
"
Geosgaeno wrote:
Mana is a problem yeah, specially while bossing
Replica conqueror's efficiency is 10c atm, it's sadly limited to 1 but it helps. Except that, farm elreon's unveils, even at -7 cost instead of -9 it should help sustain mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info