[3.12] Hasunic's Toxic Rain / Caustic Arrow Trickster | Leaguestarter | Ailment Immunity | SSF

"
fallen182 wrote:

Also, dofl for is bad ;~ i suck at some things and most of the times i am out of full life

you just have acrobatics and low es pool

using Thread of Hope in right slot and Cluster jewel in upper slot, i have

pierce helps to spread ca in tunnels as it activate each time it pierce enemy

also pierce gives 19% more projectile damage when arrow nova gives 29% less

with 1kk dps it clears everything but map bosses within 1 second

CA also gains radius with gem level, thats why i use it in bow also
Last edited by Sonidox on Jul 7, 2020, 4:20:08 AM
Hey guys! Enjoying the build so far,but struggling in some bosses,
Just got 4k HP, how can I improve that?

Any advise about what to improve of my gear?

Hi everyone. Could use some advice. I've been trying to progress this character but have struggled a bit, especially with my luck.

I finally got enough currency to start crafting a proper bow but again, no luck. I did hit this though which seems rare but Im not sure if I can finish it with weed crafts or if I should sell it off to someone who can.

If I could finish it, how would that work? Thanks a bunch.

Guys, won't large cluster jewel granting 12% increased Damage with Bows and 12% increased Damage Over Time with Bow Skills good for this build or only 12% increased Chaos Damage is go-to?
"
SauMaris wrote:
Guys, won't large cluster jewel granting 12% increased Damage with Bows and 12% increased Damage Over Time with Bow Skills good for this build or only 12% increased Chaos Damage is go-to?
It's fine but it has only 2 good notables and you need to hit them to be worth it:
tempered arrowheads
broadside

Chaos jewel is easier to spam craft with harvest option "reforge with chaos mods, chaos mods are more common".

"
EaterOfBabies wrote:

I finally got enough currency to start crafting a proper bow but again, no luck. I did hit this though which seems rare but Im not sure if I can finish it with weed crafts or if I should sell it off to someone who can.

If I could finish it, how would that work? Thanks a bunch.
There's no way to target add dot multi suffix (it's not a chaos mod) and removing accuracy will be hard without screwing the arrows as both count as attack mods. Crit can be removed with remove crit mod.

Then you could either multimod and suck it up you are stuck with accuracy, or you could try to yolo annul after you remove crit (or use beast with remove suffix add prefix as most prefixes should be easy to remove with "remove attack mod" with harvest), but you have high chance to brick the arrows instead of accuracy. So your risk.

In the end if you manage to pull it off and have open suffix you can add speed mod and try to get attack speed.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jul 7, 2020, 8:31:26 AM
Everything is easy and map clear is insane with Arrow Nova, not sure why I dont see more people using it, Uber Atziri, Uber Elder, Sirus A8 all down. All gear is self crafted including the cluster jewels. I switch in conc effect for bosses on CA.

Last edited by chaelp on Jul 7, 2020, 9:35:20 AM
"
Warsong87 wrote:
Just got 4k HP, how can I improve that?
Get more life on your items, either buy ones that have t1 / t2 life rolls or start harvest crafting with add / remove life stuff (preferably on another item than the only copy you wear so if it loses life temporarily you can keep tweaking it on a side). You can get leech or life regen mods with harvest too so it's a bit RNG but at least the alternative to old plain "buy a better item".

Also fill jewel sockets with good jewels (life% + damage mods) if you didn't, do you have something good slotted in the medium clusters? The tree preview doesn't show anything.
Well, I'm struggling hard. My dps is very low and I'm trying to level some gems on the chest armor I'm using and I wanna improve with Harvest.
Survability too is pretty low, I die a lot from oneshot mechanics. Did a Sirus 4 and couldn't beat him because my dps was so low i lost focus and died from stupid mistakes. Last league I played a "one with nothing" Cyclone build and Sirus 8 was even too easy.
Any help? My currency is low too, like 300c right now. Profile is set to public.
Decided to spend some currency so i bought this for 14ex

"
MrXaros wrote:
Well, I'm struggling hard. My dps is very low and I'm trying to level some gems on the chest armor I'm using and I wanna improve with Harvest.
Survability too is pretty low, I die a lot from oneshot mechanics. Did a Sirus 4 and couldn't beat him because my dps was so low i lost focus and died from stupid mistakes. Last league I played a "one with nothing" Cyclone build and Sirus 8 was even too easy.
Any help? My currency is low too, like 300c right now. Profile is set to public.

Get better gear, you need more chaos multi or dot multi, also put your profane proxy in the other slot, you want the shock not the chill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info