3.9.1b Patch Notes (restartless)

"We will also be adding a recipe later to help players with excess organs"
Welp, so I can finally stop selling to NPC my 400k hearts and lungs? That is indeed good news!

GGG: fixed organ drops to be more eveny distribuited
Game: 7th heart in a row
me: sounds about right
Last edited by SimonTremelay on Dec 23, 2019, 5:54:24 AM
Windows 7 user here and the memory leak is still an issue.

It's so frustrating to have to deal with this crash since Dec 17. The game is actually fun, this is what makes this even more frustrating.

I get and understand the importance of having a vacation during holidays to spent time with family, it's absolutely important. But I am so mind-boggled by how a patch is released right before top devs/leads are gone for holidays.

That said, why then release a patch when you don't have all hands on deck? I get that there were other issues, but worst then what's happening right now? How does GGG not have blackout days for releases?
Sadly the memory leak what have been issue on Win7 still didnt get fixed. It did slow it down so i can do 2 maps before it consumes 5+gb memory. Still game is unplayable....

This starts to be one of the worst launches on any league in last 3 years.

The memory leak problem is not fixed.
Its has actually become worse with this patch...
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
If you do 1gb small fixes 2 times a week, soon the ssd storages will be full... how can a couple of fixes result in 1gb patch?
"
SimonTremelay wrote:
"We will also be adding a recipe later to help players with excess organs"
Welp, so I can finally stop selling to NPC my 400k hearts and lungs? That is indeed good news!

GGG: fixed organ drops to be more eveny distribuited
Game: 7th heart in a row
me: sounds about right

Since the Patch I only got brains.
Guess we have to wait for the recipe.
"
KalHirol wrote:

The memory leak problem is not fixed.
Its has actually become worse with this patch...

Sadly I must agree. I just came from crashing while opening my stash box in town. Each time I open it I crash.

Oh well, I guess I didn't want to play anyway. Back to Warframe.
"
1mustfall wrote:
Sadly the memory leak what have been issue on Win7 still didnt get fixed. It did slow it down so i can do 2 maps before it consumes 5+gb memory. Still game is unplayable....

And yet, not all on Win7 have that problem. My game runs totally fine, I even have music running and my internet browser.
"
Ygidua wrote:
"
1mustfall wrote:

And yet, not all on Win7 have that problem. My game runs totally fine, I even have music running and my internet browser.

Must be nice. nvidia card?
"
alexsteh wrote:
"
boyandroid wrote:
Just tested, I run 10 maps & got;
3 brains
2 lungs
2 heart
2 liver
1 eyes

seems working?

need bigger sample

40 maps

brains,lungs,heart and liver

0 eyes.

Really? I run additional 5 maps & got additional 2 more eyes. So it's now 3 eyes for 15 maps.

"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info