3.9.1b Patch Notes (restartless)

memory leak still not fixed
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
55 organs and going without a single eye
Please revisit the win7 memory leak problem! It occurs when opening the skill tree or when encountering a large pack of mobs, and after that my frames permanently drop below 12 or so.
Only thing that works is to restart the whole game.
Please, give some more attention to this problem. I would like to play this lovely league to it's fullest without such stupid issues.
yeah... i must say im still getting a lot of brains... i know im not very smart but come on :)
the eye would be more appropriate 'cause i wear glasses...
should be fixed!
"
rattek wrote:
should be fixed!

I agree it should be. However with staff taking a months vacation I don't see this happening until 2nd or 3rd week of Feb 2020.
"
Fixed a bug affecting the distribution of organs in Metamorph League. They should now actually drop evenly. We will also be adding a recipe later to help players with excess organs.

image taken 5 minutes ago....check my stash pls to ensure i did nothing untoward....

Eyes RARELY drop

edit: at this point only recipe i accept is a 1 to 1 with the player choosing the outcome...
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Dec 30, 2019, 9:26:19 PM
memory leak.
memory leak
"
Fixed a bug affecting the distribution of organs in Metamorph League. They should now actually drop evenly. We will also be adding a recipe later to help players with excess organs.

Still not a single eye seen. Tab full of every other part...

Sad...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info