[3.9] Impale Spectral Spirits Summoner. Intangible minions tearing up the Atlas

Just a typo in your guide's opening...

I think you were trying to say they are "immortal" not "immoral", unless they're just real jerks.
Did this build now in Delirium as a starter build, but ended up using it for the full league without even upgrading my gear to the uniques mentioned. Got to 28 challenges, which is the furthest I've ever gone in a league (dirty casual). Also farmed close to 50Ex during the league which is much more than I've ever had in a league.

I went with high chaos resist instead of CI which got me close to 10k ehp.
Also dumped movement skill to make room for redemption sentries since they are OP at the moment and scale well with all the flat phys damage jewels.

Anyways - gud build, much meme, effective on shoestring budget, OP is a cool guy
OP do you have some list showing all the builds you made? I'm enjoying your golem build right now and play on making this my league starter for the next (unless you have something else cheap and spicy).
"
OP do you have some list showing all the builds you made? I'm enjoying your golem build right now and play on making this my league starter for the next (unless you have something else cheap and spicy).

I don't have a list. You could check the youtube channel as I had vids with link to guide of many builds I made. I can't really recommend that though. I only play a character or two per league and old ones quickly become outdated or bad due to modern expectations.

My Int stacking HOWA/Whipering ice builds still work but are slow by modern standards

The Strength stacking ES ones don't work at all anymore since they were built around shapers gloves which were halved in effect. Guardian also got nerfed losing around 10-20% total ES

This spectral spirits was fun, probably would be fine and could add in cluster jewels but I think the full budget of the golems build is gonna be stronger.

Waiting until patch notes is also a good way to get inspiration as something may be surprisingly buffed or nerfed into the ground
Thanks for the replay WaffleT.

I'm playing with the PoB right now and with just 1 rotting claw is enough for 100% impale which is insane for damage boosting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info