[3.9] Impale Spectral Spirits Summoner. Intangible minions tearing up the Atlas

Hey there, I just started this build and its going good, I was wondering What are some expensive upgrade if i wanted to go for it? For example, What about shaped touch or maybe tombfist with 2 abyssal socket

Thanks.

Love the build, been playing since the thread was made and want to say thanks.

currently sitting at almost 8k es
"
It's delicate balance how much ES do you want to be feel safe?
Do you have your resistances overcapped in other slots so you can replace the slot?
This is not a stat stacking build and you don't need the accuracy like other builds so Shaper's touch I would believe to be as big upgrade as it would in other builds.
Most of the benefits of Tombfist are lost... You don't need life. You don't attack so the effects are worthless.

Grip of the Council is better choice.

I guess you could get some GG jewels for those two slots to benefit your Spirits but I wouldn't recommend it.

thanks for the answer, I mentioned tombfist for the 2 socket only, since our spirits crave flat phys dmg, Im only beggining but i had some currency laying around so i was wondering, I will take a look at grip and see, thanks again
"
Damspy1 wrote:

thanks for the answer, I mentioned tombfist for the 2 socket only, since our spirits crave flat phys dmg, Im only beggining but i had some currency laying around so i was wondering, I will take a look at grip and see, thanks again

Grip will not work with this setup since we use brutality + Impale as our damage sources so grip's elemental damage will be ignored.

I used this as my league starter so I did not heavily invest but the things I was considering

1 - Create a multimodded bow. Cost 3ish ex. Result 11% more damage

This requires the multimod craft acquired from pale court and the highest tier of minion attack/cast speed from unveiling weapons as well as 2 ex. Not reccomended for early league when your crafting bench is still missing options

You'd then need to buy and colour a new bow (perhaps even a reflex bow for the 6% movespeed, costs 30-40c worth of chromes more). Then you want to essence of insanity it and hope for 1 free prefix and 2 free suffix (orbs of annulment can be used to hopefully remove an extra suffix) for an endgame bow of

- Anything (prefix)
- Anything (prefix)
- Minions deal 80% increased damage (crated, prefix)
- Spectral Spirits (suffix)
- Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers (crafted, suffix)
- Minions have 27% attack speed (crafted, suffix)

2 - Awakened Brutality, Cost 5ex. result 10-15% more damage

3 - High ES chest. Cost 10ish ex. result 25% more ES. This is better on physical damage and Sirus storms which are elemental degen so incandescent heart won't lower its damage. This chest should also come 6-linked so you could drop the golem for 6-link skellies for better boss DPS

"
@WaffleT How do to calculate the Spirits damage?
Have you tried Infernal Legion on them?

Path of building has the spirits in the program so I used that. Infernal legion doesn't scale well with the things this build does so would be much worse then physical damage supports. Good leveling gem though
Last edited by WaffleT on Dec 31, 2019, 1:36:12 AM
Hi!
Huge fan of your builds. Loving this one, the spirits are awesome and just tear through sheet. I'm feeling still a bit squishy, but I am also using Avian + Nest, wondering if I moved around my gems and switched to the correct chest I should expect to be fair bit tankier right?
I'll check when I can, but till then Tia!
"
WaffleT wrote:

Path of building has the spirits in the program so I used that. Infernal legion doesn't scale well with the things this build does so would be much worse then physical damage supports. Good leveling gem though

Hey man, first of all grats on the inventive build! Do you think it would be possible to incorporate animate weapon on the build? If so, how would you do it?

With the new AW scaling well with gem levels, I wonder if it would even be possible to craft a bow with + gem level to spells/physical with the essence.. Not very craft savyy.
Just a typo in your guide's opening...

I think you were trying to say they are "immortal" not "immoral", unless they're just real jerks.
Did this build now in Delirium as a starter build, but ended up using it for the full league without even upgrading my gear to the uniques mentioned. Got to 28 challenges, which is the furthest I've ever gone in a league (dirty casual). Also farmed close to 50Ex during the league which is much more than I've ever had in a league.

I went with high chaos resist instead of CI which got me close to 10k ehp.
Also dumped movement skill to make room for redemption sentries since they are OP at the moment and scale well with all the flat phys damage jewels.

Anyways - gud build, much meme, effective on shoestring budget, OP is a cool guy
OP do you have some list showing all the builds you made? I'm enjoying your golem build right now and play on making this my league starter for the next (unless you have something else cheap and spicy).
"
OP do you have some list showing all the builds you made? I'm enjoying your golem build right now and play on making this my league starter for the next (unless you have something else cheap and spicy).

I don't have a list. You could check the youtube channel as I had vids with link to guide of many builds I made. I can't really recommend that though. I only play a character or two per league and old ones quickly become outdated or bad due to modern expectations.

My Int stacking HOWA/Whipering ice builds still work but are slow by modern standards

The Strength stacking ES ones don't work at all anymore since they were built around shapers gloves which were halved in effect. Guardian also got nerfed losing around 10-20% total ES

This spectral spirits was fun, probably would be fine and could add in cluster jewels but I think the full budget of the golems build is gonna be stronger.

Waiting until patch notes is also a good way to get inspiration as something may be surprisingly buffed or nerfed into the ground

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info