3.9.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

Eny chance of us seeing a reduction in the likelynes of having health regen mods as they tend to make the encounters litrely inposible at times?
Very nice, but I also still crash like 10% of the times Octavius spawns.

Ryzen 7 3800X
Asus Radeon RX 5700XT
I know they are working on the crashing but all i see is a specific card are they fixing all amd cards? I Have an AMD Radeon HD 7800 not the 5700xt card everyones talking about. This league is hella fun don't wann be screwed when auto pickup happens.
"
DHShadows wrote:
thats good but im currently at 8 watchstones and before that it was so easy to get watchstones but now LITERALLY it never procs again for me idk if its bugged if im doing something wrong since the instructions are very unclear on what you need to do

Same issue here with 16/32 stones, all quest lines done and a bugged sirius fight after which it now seems the remaining 16 watchstone encounters do not proc anymore ???
IGN: IamMookz | elitemodeldotcom | 27.11.2013 CHN | r>=0
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where completing Shaper Guardians Maps caused all Maps in the Atlas of Worlds to be completed.

This needs clarification, is it related to shaper guardians maps offered by Zana or even those in STD league?

This only effects Metamorph League and not Standard League.

no revert or punishment? thats a huge advantage, especially in the ssfhc race and tradeleague. and by huge i mean really huge
"Fixed a client crash that could occur in the Vilenta and Eradicator encounters if you used Ensnaring Arrow during the encounter."

Didn't check yet, but would the same bug occur for the dragons (Gorgol Terror) in delve?
"
yetagainAGAIN wrote:

Same issue here with 16/32 stones, all quest lines done and a bugged sirius fight after which it now seems the remaining 16 watchstone encounters do not proc anymore ???

My friend and I both have this same problem-- the influence shows up but then the exiles are nowhere to be found. I'm guessing it has to do with what they said in the patch notes- once you KILL the encounter it resets to a chance-based (instead of 3 maps) setup. Unfortunately we didn't kill him.
"
Gracial wrote:
"
yetagainAGAIN wrote:

My friend and I both have this same problem-- the influence shows up but then the exiles are nowhere to be found. I'm guessing it has to do with what they said in the patch notes- once you KILL the encounter it resets to a chance-based (instead of 3 maps) setup. Unfortunately we didn't kill him.

Disgusting if true :(
IGN: IamMookz | elitemodeldotcom | 27.11.2013 CHN | r>=0
game is crashing whenever i try to explode a wall in delve. its not just me ive seen several threads about that. can we expect a fix soon?
thx in advance
Awesome turn around on these issues <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info