3.9.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

"
Neonarg wrote:
"
Herculys wrote:
"
DHShadows wrote:
thats good but im currently at 8 watchstones and before that it was so easy to get watchstones but now LITERALLY it never procs again for me idk if its bugged if im doing something wrong since the instructions are very unclear on what you need to do

it's glitched i'm also stuck on 8 watchstones

FIX IT GGG

ATLAS PROGRESS IS STUCK

You need to move some watchstones around to make a zone a higher level since there is a min level for certain watchstone in each area. Try hovering over that useless new bar on the left side of the map and it will highlight a zone and show the requirements for watchstones.

The map has to be the upgraded level or the exile won't spawn.

Doesn't matter when im stuck on 7/8 watch towers and unable to progress because the Influence isn't showing up no matter how many maps I've run over the past couple of days. Still sat on 5 watchstones.
nice
Whatever you've done to the rendering in this patch - keep it!

I've never seen such a high and stable FPS values. Previously they were between 70-120 fps, now they are between 110-150 fps.
After this patch the "an unexpected disconnection occurred" issue happened to me. I was doing fine the past few days til now. Tried everything the TechSupport page mentioned but it's still happening.
"
NLe wrote:
So sick of picking up body part!!

Yep, it is just too annoying to click on them or memorize which part did collect etc....

Auto pickup option coming or not ?
Thanks GGG

There are still some people me included. Who can't migrate all from Metamorph SSF To Metamorph. As reported in this thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2690416.
I am gonna mule now the stash piece by piece. But still would be nice to get an update on that.
Cheers
After this update my game close (not crash, just close) when i try to put or withdraw items/maps/currency/anything from my chest. Im sad ;(
Why always so many bugs on league start, we are beta testers or what?
Amazing patch notes thus far, I'm loving the league!

And one fix per day? Do you guys even sleep?
"
DHShadows wrote:
thats good but im currently at 8 watchstones and before that it was so easy to get watchstones but now LITERALLY it never procs again for me idk if its bugged if im doing something wrong since the instructions are very unclear on what you need to do

You need to hover the square slots on the left of the map screen to know how many watchstones you need to spawn the exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info