Server side hotfix

We have deployed a server-side hotfix for the following:

• Fixed a bug where Uber Hillock was in Act 6 Twilight Strand.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Dec 14, 2019, 11:22:45 AM
This is kinda outrageous, dont you think?

Just remove all the ilvl 45 Charan swords, some people are actually racing for real money and prizez with the sword right now. How fair is that?
Last edited by htblind on Dec 13, 2019, 7:26:07 PM
Holy shit, that's a pretty massive bug. I wonder if anybody was quick enough to farm Oni-Goroshis before that got fixed.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
Holy shit, that's a pretty massive bug. I wonder if anybody was quick enough to farm Oni-Goroshis before that got fixed.

250+ Charan ilvl 45 on trade. What do you think? I have in my list several people in SSFHC racing now with a decent dps 6L.

This is outrageous. My friend deleted his racing toon and rerolled with us in our Private League after seeing several people in his list got it and most of them were in the Zizaran Race.
Last edited by htblind on Dec 13, 2019, 7:30:08 PM
fix the map tabs
This is insane. Not only is there people flying through the rest of the campaign with a easy 6 link item but there's crashes happening preventing people from getting ANY further in the race, let's be serious in the league! Stuck in The Climb because I'm unable to get past Navali. It's insane.
The race is invalidated by this... Wtf are they going to do about it?
"
htblind wrote:
This is kinda outrageous, dont you think?

Just remove all the ilvl 45 Charan swords, some people are actually racing for real money and prizez with the sword right now. How fair is that?

Even just removing the swords won't undo the advantage gained while they have been in play. Needs a restart. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
They need to do something about this race, there is real money involved now....

Is there legalities involved now? Once you put a cash price tag on it, I am pretty sure there are regulations involved. And exploits need to be dealt with, as well as the effects of those exploits.
Oh the scandal that is going to come out of this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info