Server side hotfix

So this you can fix but not UNNAMED MONSTER COMPONENT preventing myself and others of all levels from engaging in the league mechanic?
They have their priorities right thou, take any fun out.
Imagine being such a pepega that you think that race was invalidated because of Oni Goroshi. Lmao. You realize that most people who are competing for prizes are so good at the game they don't even need a 6link to breeze through the content. And I sincerely doubt that this sword changes much considering how unpopular specific oni builds are currently.
"
"
Smetona wrote:
Imagine being such a pepega that you think that race was invalidated because of Oni Goroshi. Lmao. You realize that most people who are competing for prizes are so good at the game they don't even need a 6link to breeze through the content. And I sincerely doubt that this sword changes much considering how unpopular specific oni builds are currently.

this

Everyone should remember what happened to the racer who got a Tabula drop.

The race to which you refer was run by the top 4 qualified racers. This race (which is for a much larger cash pot) is being run by a vastly wider range of contestants. Yeah, an OG can make a serious difference, one way or another, especially when later race entrants (an inevitability of individual scheduling) are concerned. Nobody is playing this 24/7. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Just did a small grind and never got one, came here, its been fixed. Part of me is happy, part of me is sad. I was hoping it was meant to permanently spawn there as let's face it, the current grind for it happens to be boring as hell.
"
The race to which you refer was run by the top 4 qualified racers. This race (which is for a much larger cash pot) is being run by a vastly wider range of contestants. Yeah, an OG can make a serious difference, one way or another, especially when later race entrants (an inevitability of individual scheduling) are concerned. Nobody is playing this 24/7. =9[.]9=

No it doesnt. Not a single top notch racer uses Oni. And never will because not one of them goes melee. And even if they did they would deserve to get Oni for trying melee vs this. Now stop crying about bug that was really quickly fixed and get back to your standard complaining about other competing.
"
Placings and prize eligibility are entirely at the discretion of Grinding Gear Games.

If finding that sword makes a big enough difference in the race that someone who got it and used it beats someone who didn't you can bet that ^ quote will be put into action. But as of right now all your outrage is extremely premature.
"
Beliaris wrote:
"

No it doesnt. Not a single top notch racer uses Oni. And never will because not one of them goes melee. And even if they did they would deserve to get Oni for trying melee vs this. Now stop crying about bug that was really quickly fixed and get back to your standard complaining about other competing.

Plenty of "also-ran" racers might, especially if they got their hands on an easy six-link. That means they have the edge over similarly-skilled competitors who missed the chance. Even if they're not racing for the cash prizes, some could still come out ahead on MTX rewards.

Of course, this is all moot. If GGG were going to do anything about this, they already would have. Another day in sunny Wraeclast. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
So this you can fix but not UNNAMED MONSTER COMPONENT preventing myself and others of all levels from engaging in the league mechanic?

Yes, that's exactly how this works. All bugs are equally easy to fix, so therefore if one bug is fixed before another, that means the second bug will never ever be fixed, nor will anyone from GGG even look at it.

Quote from Chris:
"Lol we ain't fixing that unnamed monster shit. Get good."
ty for fix
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info