3.9| Stress-Free PoE - TRIGGER HAPPY |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"
AeternusVale wrote:
Hello again,

Just wanted to give some news from my journey with this build.
Eventhough mine now completely turned in to a lacarate gladiator.
The build got me lifted higher tiers and by only being able to use what I find is made me save quite some currency and made possible the upgrades that I made.
Currently level 95
Tier 16 are easy
7 awakener level Sirius down(working toward to 8)
Shaper down (First time I killed it so thanks again Wrecker.)
Elder down (Also first time)

And things are going pretty well :)
That's awesome AeternusVale!

Great job! You made the build your own! So all that new success is all yours! I'm happy to have helped but great job making changes that worked so well!

Great job on those firsts!

And 95! Nice job. I don't have any 95's.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
"
Lord_Bakaxan wrote:
Spoiler
Thanks for the build!

This is a very sweet tank build. I've been enjoying it immensely, especially after starting a glass-peashooter Inquisitor Storm Brand build for the league. Ugh.

DPS is definitely the challenge with this build. I've found Pride to be essential. Warchief is a huge boost, too. Use an Vaal version for the quick cooldown nuke.

I started running the build more evasion than armor based but am moving towards armor. Running T14-15 fine, Drox takes forever to down, but so far almost every boss fight is doable and only had to bail on 1 or 2 Metamorph fights because I just didn't have the damage to move their health bars at all.

Gear below. Nothing insane, the chest probably cost the most at 100c or so. Got the helm enchant myself on first Uber Lab. It makes a noticeable difference especially in sand stance.

Dang Lord_Bakaxan!

I would kill for your gear! Your shield, helmet, chest...I dream of having a lab enchantment that matches my build ;). Nice job! (I can't believe you got the enchant right away!

Ya, I'll be trying to improve Bladestorm's DPS for 3.10 now that I have played with the new enemy and boss resists. Damage isn't bad when we get hit (and trigger) but without that, it's a little slow. Metamorphs are pretty nuts. I do like that there are combos of mods that are just too much...but I totally get that it'd be nice to just crush all of it.

Thanks for the kind words and great encouragement! I'm glad you're enjoying it so much! You definitely seem to know what you're doing. Let us know how things progress!

Ok, this build is serious fun. Hit 93 with not much effort at all. Have made a few gear upgrades along the way, with the axe being the latest and most expensive. Key for DPS has been getting gems to 20% quality, adding flat phys dmg everywhere possible on gear, and actively switching between sand and blood to take advantage of blinded enemies / higher dps.

Oh - chaos resist is your friend. And so is a "Corrupted Blood Cannot Be Inflicted On You" jewel. Triviliazes Sirus fight and negates rippy syndicate / metamorph fights.

Tank.

Spoiler
Last edited by Lord_Bakaxan on Feb 4, 2020, 11:16:42 PM
"
Lord_Bakaxan wrote:
Ok, this build is serious fun. Hit 93 with not much effort at all. Have made a few gear upgrades along the way, with the axe being the latest and most expensive. Key for DPS has been getting gems to 20% quality, adding flat phys dmg everywhere possible on gear, and actively switching between sand and blood to take advantage of blinded enemies / higher dps.

Oh - chaos resist is your friend. And so is a "Corrupted Blood Cannot Be Inflicted On You" jewel. Triviliazes Sirus fight and negates rippy syndicate / metamorph fights.

Tank.

Spoiler
That's awesome Lord_Bakaxan!

I'm glad you're loving it! That's an awesome weapon. I'd love to have a weapon close to that! You bring up good points for people that are looking to increase damage! Level 93 is no joke for sure! Great job!

And an awesome reminder on Chaos Resists. I still have - Chaos resist. It's really a big deal to have Chaos Resists at least at 0%.

Awesome post and awesome gear! I'm glad you're enjoying it. Feel free to offer any suggestions for the build/guide. I'm always up for improving it.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
I'm having serious trouble with getting one shotted around t13 t14 maps. What is everyone's life at for this build?
"
Eazy E 4590 wrote:
I'm having serious trouble with getting one shotted around t13 t14 maps. What is everyone's life at for this build?

I run with two different setups one for map clearing and another for boss fights. With my map clear I have around 5,300 life and the other I have over 7,000 life. I still die at times but not to often just mostly me not watching what I'm doing.

I looked at your gear, you could get a lot of life if you change your helmet, gloves, amulet and rings. Try and find some high life gear with elemental resists cause the way the game is now we get a lot of enemies that hit us with damage over time. With this build we can block spell and pys dmg ok but not dot. So life is very important to us so add as much as we can. You will notice a big difference by doing this. Adding some chaos resistance will help to, this is something I need to do as well as I have found it is what I find taking more dmg from more than anything else atm.

Hope this helps you out some!

Hey, heres an update from me, i managed to get a nice Hits cant be evaded foil so i respecced to crit, and i am now running herald of purity wuth the synthesis ring, Abyssus, and a phys Impresence.

My damage went up almost 2x, and i kept cca 5500 life and 70% block before Tempest Shield. the Red Nightmare jewel helped with getting more block chance while speccing into crit. Also now sporting power and frenzy charges.

Its a bit less tanky than Wrecker's build but the damage is much stronger. Thank you again Wrecker for making this guide and making Gladiator fun for many of us :)

Heres my current gear for reference

Time to read through this thread this league and take notes!

I was wondering what my next move was going to be as the league winds down and then a The Surrender dropped for me last night. When I played this build 2 leagues ago I chased this shield and never got it!
The bonus is I already have a 21/23 Bladestorm from an aborted build and a lvl 73 Gladiator who is about to get the respec treatment tonight :D
"
"
Eazy E 4590 wrote:
Spoiler
I run with two different setups one for map clearing and another for boss fights. With my map clear I have around 5,300 life and the other I have over 7,000 life. I still die at times but not to often just mostly me not watching what I'm doing.

I looked at your gear, you could get a lot of life if you change your helmet, gloves, amulet and rings. Try and find some high life gear with elemental resists cause the way the game is now we get a lot of enemies that hit us with damage over time. With this build we can block spell and pys dmg ok but not dot. So life is very important to us so add as much as we can. You will notice a big difference by doing this. Adding some chaos resistance will help to, this is something I need to do as well as I have found it is what I find taking more dmg from more than anything else atm.

Hope this helps you out some!
Hey Eazy E 4590!

Quicksilver112 is correct. You need life on all your gear. Aim for at least 75 life on all your gear. The hard thing about PoE is that Unique items really make you think about whether to equip them or not. The more uniques you have in this game, the better your Rare gear needs to be. I run around 6000 life. It's not lots, but the blocking makes up for it lots of the time. You just have to watch for the times when you actually do get hit. Makes sure you move often cause it hurts if the game roll two "non-blocked hits" in a row against us. Standing still in the game is a killer. Bladestorm encourages us to stay (with how placing storms works) so just keep movement in mind.

Annnnnd

"
BluntSlinger wrote:
Spoiler
Hey, heres an update from me, i managed to get a nice Hits cant be evaded foil so i respecced to crit, and i am now running herald of purity wuth the synthesis ring, Abyssus, and a phys Impresence.

My damage went up almost 2x, and i kept cca 5500 life and 70% block before Tempest Shield. the Red Nightmare jewel helped with getting more block chance while speccing into crit. Also now sporting power and frenzy charges.

Its a bit less tanky than Wrecker's build but the damage is much stronger. Thank you again Wrecker for making this guide and making Gladiator fun for many of us :)

Heres my current gear for reference

Wow BluntSlinger!

You've done amazing on your gear! Great job! That's some great stuff! The changes you've made are really cool.

Hey, I'm happy to have helped! Considering the changes you made, I don't think you used the guide at all ;)...but I'm happy to have helped if I did :). I like seeing how people go about my guides and what they change, or don't.

You have an amazing setup! Great job! Thanks for your post and your kindness. I appreciate it.

Annnnnd

"
shirt10 wrote:
Time to read through this thread this league and take notes!

I was wondering what my next move was going to be as the league winds down and then a The Surrender dropped for me last night. When I played this build 2 leagues ago I chased this shield and never got it!
The bonus is I already have a 21/23 Bladestorm from an aborted build and a lvl 73 Gladiator who is about to get the respec treatment tonight :D
Hey shirt10!

Nice to see you! That's awesome starting off with some sweet gear and gems to look forward to. Let us know how the respec goes! I don't remember what this build was two leagues ago. Was it Cyclone then? If so, are you going Bladestorm this time?

(I can't believe people read through the thread! They can get so long!)

Annnnnd

Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Feb 11, 2020, 6:09:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info