3.9| Stress-Free PoE - TRIGGER HAPPY |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

Well, you can always add a movement skill setup. being slow seems to be this build's main downside. and movespeed seems important to delirium.
Or, if you need extra beef, CwDT steelskin loadout never hurt anyone. Molten shell is also a valid option if your armour happens to be high enough to take advantage.

Hi wrecker-what do you think about the new passives, any of them you consider extremely notable that should warp the build if you happen to come across (or, dare I say, notable enough to actually make it a core part of the build?)

Rote Reinforcement, Vicious Guard, One with the Shield, Confident Combatant and Enduring Ward seems to be the most glowing, but I'm hardly an expert (have yet to actually try this build, but planning to for 3.10)
A few of them lets you drop an entire section of the tree while still maxing out block chance, and in that case, what section would you drop first? personally leaning towards dropping the ranger section (actually, leaning towards dropping it regardless of new jewels. it seems one can get up to even 82 block without that entire area. unless I'm missing another important benefit of that section?)
Spoiler
"
harryng2512 wrote:
Hi, some other questions. Hope you can help!
1. So far there are new jewels to extend the passive tree. Do you think any additional jewel needed?
2. Also, can you include a step-by-step passive point according to a milestone level like 18, 28... Newbies like me would much be appreciated.
3. About movement skill, which one you prefer for this build? Flame dash, leap slam, shield charge or?
4. Last thing, if I switch cyclone instead of bladestorm, how will the gems on the 6 links be? Any changes to the passive tree build?

Thank you!

Edit: The patch note for 3.10 was recently released. What changes might apply to this build?
Also are you going to update your loot filter anytime soon?
"
Elocara wrote:
Spoiler
"

Path of Exile is actually on Xbox One and PS4! I love playing PoE on the controller. If you have one of those consoles, you should totally give it a shot.

Good questions! Feel free to ask whatever you like and I'm glad you're having fun. Things are starting to get really busy for guide writers as the new changes are being announced and that means lots of studying and revamping guides. But ask away and I'll respond as quick as I can.

Thanks again!

Thanks to your advice I've been avoiding a lot of sudden deaths already and slowly I'm getting there. Still can't do stuff like Core rare corrupted, but I bet I will be eventually.

Too bad about the consoles, I don't own any, I'm a pc player through and through. Maybe there will be controller support for PoE 2, there's surely enough players asking for it.

Can't wait for your guides on 3.10, maybe I'll try a new/revised build of yours and see how I like the new league. But since I hadn't played PoE in a long time, I'm still figuring out the previous content (my last character still had to play half of the quest twice to get to endgame and there was no atlas yet). So I might hold onto the Gladiator for a while yet.

Wishing you a great new league and great new builds!
"
Yipp wrote:
Plan on running a variation of your build on Friday! I like things slow too!

Like you I forget to use my berserk so I am removing it and rage & I am also looking to replace tempest shield and culling strike.

What I am trying to figure out is there a good Passive DEFENSIVE or real easy 3 gem combo to replace these? Would a Dread banner work (too much mana drain?)

Could try an endurance stun (or Pulverise) in place of rage on bladestorm too

In the end just trying to figure out a 3 Gem defensive combo that will work with this build....

Would Vulnerability + Cast when Damage Taken stack with Pride (also gives us a 20% chance to bleed).... would like to find a way to apply a bleed....

Thanks again looks like this will be fun ....
"
boomwolf wrote:
Well, you can always add a movement skill setup. being slow seems to be this build's main downside. and movespeed seems important to delirium.
Or, if you need extra beef, CwDT steelskin loadout never hurt anyone. Molten shell is also a valid option if your armour happens to be high enough to take advantage.

Hi wrecker-what do you think about the new passives, any of them you consider extremely notable that should warp the build if you happen to come across (or, dare I say, notable enough to actually make it a core part of the build?)

Rote Reinforcement, Vicious Guard, One with the Shield, Confident Combatant and Enduring Ward seems to be the most glowing, but I'm hardly an expert (have yet to actually try this build, but planning to for 3.10)
A few of them lets you drop an entire section of the tree while still maxing out block chance, and in that case, what section would you drop first? personally leaning towards dropping the ranger section (actually, leaning towards dropping it regardless of new jewels. it seems one can get up to even 82 block without that entire area. unless I'm missing another important benefit of that section?)
Hey Everyone!

I'm really sorry to group you all together in such a way, but I wanted to thank you for your encouragement and excitement. I finished the Slow-Mo Zombie guide, I'm just finished this one up, and then I have the RF and CI guide that have BIG changes coming :(. So I haven't had the time to respond to people's enquiries or questions since the Patch Notes have been released. I'm sorry.

The notables look pretty amazing. I'm excited to see how easy/hard it is to craft a jewel you want.

In regards to the guide, I actually will be changing very little. The tree and the gems will remain the same. As usual, this guide was really close to becoming an Ice Crash build...but Bladestorm is just too good. I'll have a section added to the guide that explains how to incorporate Delirium if you're playing League instead of Standard (I like to pretend that Standard is superior to league ;).)

Thank you again for your encouragement and I'm sorry I wasn't able to respond to your excitement. I'll be posting a link to the 3.10 thread as soon as it's completed.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
hey, it seems like a good fun build for league starter. Do you have an ETA for the 3.10 update since it's less than 2 days.
What is dead may never die!
"
boomwolf wrote:
personally leaning towards dropping the ranger section (actually, leaning towards dropping it regardless of new jewels. it seems one can get up to even 82 block without that entire area. unless I'm missing another important benefit of that section?)

I would really like to see your tree on this option
"
intothefiord wrote:
hey, it seems like a good fun build for league starter. Do you have an ETA for the 3.10 update since it's less than 2 days.
Right now.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hey Everyone!

The 3.10 version of this build is now out! Here's the link: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2784770

Thank you so much for such a great league you were all so kind and encouraging to me and everyone else. You've made this such a great place to ask questions and brain-storm. Thanks for making guide writing worth it :).

Good luck in 3.10!

Annnnnd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info