[3.9] Arc Miner - HP Start to Low-Life transition explained! League start friendly!

Not sure where you guys are getting all your damage, but I have mirrored the build almost and the damage per mine is extremely low going into t8. This is after the transition into lowlife. Atm, build for me is not viable for late game mapping.
Last edited by PhrozenEclipse on Dec 29, 2019, 10:38:05 PM
Great build, I made a few changes but followed this at the start of league. I'm cruising through t16 bosses/metas. Currently at almost 81k arc h/o dps and 8k es.

Here's my paste bin: https://pastebin.com/8ynjXKid

Here's my current gear
"
ImTheories wrote:
Great build, I made a few changes but followed this at the start of league. I'm cruising through t16 bosses/metas. Currently at almost 81k arc h/o dps and 8k es.

Here's my paste bin: https://pastebin.com/8ynjXKid

Here's my current gear

That Watcher's eye tho... Freaking 35 ex -_-"
"
Not sure where you guys are getting all your damage, but I have mirrored the build almost and the damage per mine is extremely low going into t8. This is after the transition into lowlife. Atm, build for me is not viable for late game mapping.

Would try to help but can't see any metamorph characters in your profile.

What Pantheons would you guys choose while you are still Life based?
Last edited by Edeka on Dec 31, 2019, 5:20:20 AM
Switched to LL build, and currently tackling T15 and T16 maps. Damage feels pretty good (even on a 5 link), but definitely finding myself dying more often than I'd like - I only have around 6.8k ES. Hard to say what the most common cause of death is though - I actually think it might be Syndicate encounters, but Beyond bosses can also be a pain. Metamorphs actually feel pretty safe, largely because I can kite them, but harder to do that with some other monsters.

Anyway, not sure what I want to aim for next gear-wise. Either more ES, or getting 20/20 gems? Maybe some awakened supports or a 6-link? Hmmm...

"
mookie990 wrote:
Switched to LL build, and currently tackling T15 and T16 maps. Damage feels pretty good (even on a 5 link), but definitely finding myself dying more often than I'd like - I only have around 6.8k ES. Hard to say what the most common cause of death is though - I actually think it might be Syndicate encounters, but Beyond bosses can also be a pain. Metamorphs actually feel pretty safe, largely because I can kite them, but harder to do that with some other monsters.

Anyway, not sure what I want to aim for next gear-wise. Either more ES, or getting 20/20 gems? Maybe some awakened supports or a 6-link? Hmmm...

I would say 6 link would be the biggest upgrade for survivabily because the quicker you can kill the better and then you can work on gems . I always try to shoot for atleast 7k es as well. I had anywhere from 10 to 7k es and still get one shot sometimes .
Last edited by ImTheories on Jan 2, 2020, 8:46:37 AM
I play on console (don't judge ) I am doing first part im lvl 75 and struggling no dps just ove 5000 minimum cost for cheapest part of this build 14 exalts can someone give me hint how to make currency and improve dps I am mirror image of the first pob thanks
"
alckipone wrote:
I play on console (don't judge ) I am doing first part im lvl 75 and struggling no dps just ove 5000 minimum cost for cheapest part of this build 14 exalts can someone give me hint how to make currency and improve dps I am mirror image of the first pob thanks

Your characters aren't public, so can't comment on DPS. If you're still on the life-based build, I'll recommend trying to pick up a Tabula or cheap corrupted 6-link - it should be able to carry you up to L80 or so, and having the 6th link helps a lot. You may also want to have separate clearing and single-target skills - Arc is great for clearing, but not for single target. I've been using Pyroclast Mine, but I've heard good things about Ball Lightning and have been contemplating switching over.

As for currency... the only mandatory part of the build is Shavronne's Wrappings, which is currently around 1ex. Economy may look different on console though - I only play PC, so not that familiar with the differences. If I don't have any ex drop while playing, I usually fund my first big purchases in a league either through the chaos recipe or running side content - blighted maps, incursion, and betrayal can all give pretty good payoffs if you make the right choices.
How good is this build if using 5L Shavronne? Im not swimming on currency, but wanna test minebuild :) And I dont need bosskiller, just wanna messing around t10-16 maps :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info