[3.9] Arc Miner - HP Start to Low-Life transition explained! League start friendly!

I will be streaming this build from 3.9 Launch for as long as i can go without sleeping (probably 3 days) and all of 3.9! My stream is https://www.twitch.tv/BeardBroGaming and I would love all the support and views I can get as I really enjoy interacting with and helping out this amazing community <3

Alright guys, this is how I plan to league start. I've got 3 pastebins ready to go. Mind you, in the pastebins i did not bother to optimize gear with resistances and what not, just wanted to show life values and the ability to pick up desired stats on rings/belt (str+dex will be needed a bit)

Note: Some support gems are shown as level 25 with 20-40 quality. This is to reflect as closely as possible, the awakened version of the gem

You can easily pick up ALL the resists you need with all the rare gear we use! :)

League Start (Life Based) POB (will be used from level 1-80, maybe more depending on how long it takes to get a Shavronne's and 5-6 link it):
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/4J2Afrya

This tree and 5Link setup allows you to reach a cozy 1-1.5mill dps based on gem levels (Average damage is per mine)

Low-Life Transition POB:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/weMu57PS

This tree allows us to reach a cozy 4million dps with 20 mines (Easy to set up on bosses with swift assembly)
We also finalize our Ascendancy.

Low-Life End-Game with Awakened Gems POB:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/RJV5qLQ1

Here we reach a nice, comfortable 7million dps. We also have 1000 ES regen per sec with Zealot's Oath from our Ascendancy. If ABLE, get your hands on a watchers eye with ES regen Discipline, or Clarity %Mana as ES to push ES to 11-12k.
Edit: Updated pastebin. Swapped out Awakened Ele Focus for Awakened Added Lightning. +1 to Lightning gem and the added dmg while still allowing ignite ended up being same dps as ele focus awakened, while allowing us to inflict statuses still :)

Level 100 Tree
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/dQbjr0Ux

All of these POBs are using REALISTIC gear. Low-Life transition is using a Heartbreaker. All ES rares use t2 rolls. Rings do not have %ES rolls on them. All our flasks are Blue flasks we can craft with alts. The End game build uses a wand with the old spell damage cap, meaning it isnt even that good, probably a 1-2 ex wand in new meta. This build has room for ALOT of minmaxing, and alot more ES/DPS.

Leveling Guide:
Act1:
Spoiler
Kill Hillock
-Take Stormblast Mine
Do Mercy Mission
-Take QS Flask + Swift Assembly Support
Do Breaking Some Eggs
-Take Dash
--Buy Frost Bomb, Start Leveling in an empty Socket
[OPTIONAL] Labyrinth Test
Kill Brutus
-Take Smoke Mine
--Buy Clarity, Added Lightning, Added Cold, Increased Crit Strikes from Vendor
Kill Merveil
-Take Icicle Mine (Switch if frost is more suitable on weps)

Act2:
Spoiler
Bandit right side kill
Chamber of sin - Labyrinth Test
[OPTIONAL] LABYRINTH TEST IN CRYPT
-Take Skitterbots and start leveling
--Buy herald of ice/thunder if needing dmg
Einhar left side, Western Forest WP
Spike WP + Oak Kill + Tele to WF WP
Kill Lionguard + Last Bandit + Get Spike
Turn in Spike + Bandit + Lioneyes for Lionguard
-Take Trap and Mine Damage
--Buy Controlled Destruction
=if extra gem slots = true, then buy T&M/CD for leveling for later 21/20
Finish Act 2

Act 3:
Spoiler
3 Labs
Crematorium
Catacombs
Imperial Gardens

Do test
Don’t forget to do Library

Beyond Act 3 leveling is very easy. Use Icicle/Arc/Stormblast Mines, whatever feels smooth for you. Pop on heralds for more damage, use clarity, and craft gear as needed :)
Last edited by H4RM4G3DD0N on Dec 12, 2019, 10:38:56 AM
Last bumped on Jan 20, 2020, 11:28:44 AM
Great guide! Best overall Dps and Health that you can get from the bare minimum of gear. Definitely going to be my 3.9 starter.
But is there a video of this build?
Nice to see someone is going for a similar approach. But isn't Elemental Focus contra productive in the 6L? With this Gem you can't inflict any ailments to proc Explosiv Expert. The only source left is skitterbots for ailments.
Thanks for this, if icicle mines doesn't work for me i'll probably switch to arc mines and this helps a lot :)

One question, when you get your shavs and want to transition to LL but can't afford your presence of chayula yet, what do you do?
Last edited by phexifa on Dec 12, 2019, 7:57:37 AM
"
phexifa wrote:
Thanks for this, if icicle mines doesn't work for me i'll probably switch to arc mines and this helps a lot :)

One question, when you get your shavs and want to transition to LL but can't afford your presence of chayula yet, what do you do?

I would avoid the transition until you can afford a chayula amulet. You dont necessarily need presence, even the eye of chayula will do. Eye isnt specific to breach, so it's fairly easy to get your hands on. You will just be missing a bit of ES and need to play more safely.
"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:
"
phexifa wrote:

Also this tree and setup will work for icicle mines, you only need to switch out HoThunder for HoIce, and High impact + Arc out for Icicle + Inspiration
"
konean wrote:
Nice to see someone is going for a similar approach. But isn't Elemental Focus contra productive in the 6L? With this Gem you can't inflict any ailments to proc Explosiv Expert. The only source left is skitterbots for ailments.

At the point where you put in Elemental focus, the 30% crit multi lost from no burning damage is negligible compared to the DPS increase given to us by Ele focus, and for clearing, we wont need to rely on shock or chill, only bosses, where skitterbots perform exceedingly well. :) The DPS loss from -30% Crit multi is almost have as much as the DPS loss from the swap from awakened ele focus over to Inspiration.
"
gl2450 wrote:
But is there a video of this build?

No, but from an experienced miner who has played Sabo for a long time, I can assure you the build will work. I tested Arc mines with the nerfed version of arc in Standard with trash gear just to check the clear speed, and leveled a char from 1-50 with Arc mines as a test, and it runs very smoothly.
Updated pastebin for the finalized Awakened Tree. https://pastebin.com/ZeaQnh0h If you have the old pastebin, please plug this new one in! Mind you, the 25 gems and 23 gem are to reflect awakened numbers! same with the +1 to Arc (21/20 gem with +1 from awakened added lightning)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info