[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

I was trying to choose between this and the elementalist. You just sold me on this one. Templar 2.0 here we come.
Champion Bladestorm Super Tank - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2785401
I was trying to choose between this and the elementalist. You just sold me on this one. Templar 2.0 here we come.
Champion Bladestorm Super Tank - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2785401
Invested in some more cast speed and I'm using an Onslaught flask and...wow does it feel so much better now! Having a good time with it. I think my cast speed was so slow that when combined with a little server lag I kept getting stuck in place Ice Novaing nothing.

Early on I also had serious problems with survivability. If you don't instantly melt things you get rekt.
So far feels great, leveling actually was easy, I started with freezig pulse (sick new animation), but then quite quickly switched to balls and nova, no big problems, kept it like that since. The only thing I did, was actually put all dps supports on balls, instead of nova, that way they did quite nice damage and it was easy to spam them(ice nova gave me always arcane surge).
After I got my 5L staff, because Pledge seems to cost miracles and without even link, DPS was really nice and decent, did all the content, including labs, with main setup (dropped hypothermia). Now got to T2-3 maps and Im melting bosses, does feel a bit squishy, but once you get used to it, a death here or there doesn't matter on SC and lately didn't even die for long time (I died in total like 4-5 times, one was simpy afk).

Can't wait for that first ex drop and testing how big of a difference will be with Pledge.

Anyone curious, can check my character, with garbage gear, some of it since Act 4 or something, but works fine. (Character: KarateDad).

EDIT: forgot to mention that for LMP gem, I just asked in chat for someone to be kind enough to buy me and I'll repay, once I was 8lvl.

EDIT2: also just now realized probably big thing, while leveling and even into map. I used Herald of Ice ALL the time, while leveling, gave nice explosions and clear speed and I am continue using it in the maps, I have enough HP/ES for MoM to work.(Picked up MoM during the acts, just as I saw that Ghazzy's calculator shows enough of everything for MoM to exist, gives really nice feel to survivability).
Last edited by ShoveMoneyDeeper on Dec 15, 2019, 7:19:31 AM
Following the leveling guide so far using holy flame and arc instead of wave of conviction. Working well. Once I hit 38+ and find a decent 2 hander going to switch over, can't wait. Price of pledge seems to be coming down, some in the 70-90 C range already. I saw someone posted one up by mistake for 2c earlier but it got snapped right up.
Here is my progress after day 1 in ssf gear.

I did holy flame totem leveling till act 9. If I was to do it again, i'd go for ancestral bond and just do frostbolt totem hierophant until you can swap over after getting tabula. Once you get tabula fb/nova works fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcXOEH4_su4
Kitava kill + first map.

I'm just pushing through maps now, at tier 3-4. Going to try and push for shipyard so I can work towards a pledge of hands.

Current POB: https://pastebin.com/CZGPbthx

Last edited by SilkySnow_ on Dec 15, 2019, 2:08:38 AM
Hi everyone im reporting in for this party aswell!

Only lvl 44 but im feeling this build now that I got GMP and spell echo
Into act V and I've only been using frostbolt with bomb/nova in stickier spots. No problems at all, excited to get the build actually ticking with the right gear though
Do you leech ES?
Spoiler

Testing the build atm - started with storm brand and it just wasnt the right for me.

I switched to hiero and to this build and got a nice 6 link staff for 25c - 6 linked.

Blazing through maps now and gear isnt optimized at all. Its really fun!

Need a little bit more time to get to my PoH and 6 link it, will reply here as soon as ive got it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info