[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

"
As I have stated multiple times before, Replica Farrul's is wholly unnecessary. Normal Farrul's is completely fine and is what I have used every time I've played this build.

alright, so i guess you just use enduring cry for endurance charges then?

also what about stormrider, cold conduit and aa? are they worth taking since you get power charges from farrul?
I just use enduring cry as a replacement for a life flask, honestly. I'm more than happy to give up endurance charges as a sacrifice for getting ailment immunity. That said, yes, you can use enduring cry to generate endurance charges all the time, but it's a bit clunky and unnecessary if you're just killing everything all the time anyway.

If you use a normal Farrul's, get a cold conduction/astonishing affliction cluster; stormrider is redundant.
Last edited by RoflsALot on Feb 14, 2021, 3:38:01 PM
"
I just use enduring cry as a replacement for a life flask, honestly. I'm more than happy to give up endurance charges as a sacrifice for getting ailment immunity. That said, yes, you can use enduring cry to generate endurance charges all the time, but it's a bit clunky and unnecessary if you're just killing everything all the time anyway.

If you use a normal Farrul's, get a cold conduction/astonishing affliction cluster; stormrider is redundant.

i'm sorry, i don't quite follow. you get ailment immunity from what exactly? also, if you don't really use enduring cry, do you still use immortal call?
does anyone know why when i drop in a doriyani gem, it drops my max life by 500hp and my dex goes down a ton? is this normal with this gem?
"
"

i'm sorry, i don't quite follow. you get ailment immunity from what exactly? also, if you don't really use enduring cry, do you still use immortal call?

You get ailment immunity from Illuminated Devotion. Either immortal call or steelskin is fine. Dying doesn't really happen very often if your gear is sufficient either way.
"
"
"

You get ailment immunity from Illuminated Devotion. Either immortal call or steelskin is fine. Dying doesn't really happen very often if your gear is sufficient either way.

cool. isn't imortall call kinda useless if you don't have endurance charges since you don't get enough duration without it? also, do you level cwdt and immortal call/steelskin all the way? or you keep iz low lvl for more procs.

i'm still getting one shotted so i'm trying to figure out how to improve my survivalbility.
Hey guys I am basically done with the League and this character / build Was awesome for Bossing, tankiness, rituals and also clearing, even if not as fast as some other builds can clear.

Sirus A9 is a literal joke with this char. Did fully juiced 100% delirium maps with triple beyond on A9. Only died to lags or performance issues which are common in delirium maps. No HH btw even though Incould fit one in still being res capped.

I went with a triple curse set up and improved damage here and there and my char could reach A LOT more dps still when changing tree and replaceing some jewels maybe, helmet enchantment and one more Cluster jewel Set up. But not necessary at all.
My first character in leagues where I only played summoners and it turned out to be good choice.

Best league so far contentwise as well.
First I wanna say huge thank you for creating this build. It is awesome! I no longer have to run around bosses forever.
Second, can anyone check what I did wrong? I copied the configuration of guide pob. I feel most of my gears are better than the build guide min max version. How am i missing more than 2M dps per ice nova?
I have been going crazy but cant find out why. Please help!
https://pastebin.com/4w3mGXBB
my pob link
"
liuyigwm wrote:
https://pastebin.com/4w3mGXBB
my pob link

Hextouch does not support marks, so, would be wise to switch Assasin's Mark for Elemental Weakness.

Also you don't have Hatred, nor 2nd Essence Worm.

Taking Cluster Jewel Socket between Eldritch Battery and Chaos Inoculation without large cluster jewel is pointless, since you don't get 2 extra jewel sockets.

You lack the jewel socket between Mind Over Matter and Elemental Equilibrium.

Get better Watcher's Eye. Maybe wait untill you swith gear to support 2 essence worms - some bonuses for Hatred a bit stronger and more reliable.

Also, would be nice to adjust your strength and dexterity (requirements), either by getting appropriate gear, with 50~ to str/dex affix, or by reducing level of Vaal Grace and Immortal Call+CWDT combo (Or even throw away Vaal Grace unless you rely on it often enough). Those gems are pretty greedy in terms of stats.

There's not many sources of bleeding that you cannot avoid/ignore, so antibleed flask with Corrupted Blood jewel seems a bit suboptimal, considering that our source of chill immunity comes from pantheon and tree.
I'd rather roll antifreeze on mana flask and respec 3 points from Anointed Flesh for something more useful. Also Soul of the Brine King<Soul of Lunaris.

And, of course, try to get better jewels - %life with 3 usefull offensive/mana affixes would be perfect, though support mods like stats and resistances are welcomed, unless you going to full minmax your character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info