[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

"
hp1 wrote:
"
Chronos69 wrote:
Can someone recommend me some unique leveling items?

I'd be interested in feedback on this as well. Looking to use this as my 3.12 league character!

Just use the sapphire ring vendor recipe for t6 cold damage. Then craft % cold using the crafting bench (recipe in act 3 solaris temple level 2, laboratory room near waypoint).

Level 64 you can use Taryn's Shiver as a strong starting staff.
Will there be another updated PoB before league start?
They're now updated though to be honest I barely touched anything. Biggest change is that for Final Build #1 I took out the 3rd cluster and made the 2nd cluster less optimal, since it's kinda hard to roll good clusters currently. With the extra points I put in Anointed Flesh which I liked last league.
"
Arcinde wrote:
They're now updated though to be honest I barely touched anything. Biggest change is that for Final Build #1 I took out the 3rd cluster and made the 2nd cluster less optimal, since it's kinda hard to roll good clusters currently. With the extra points I put in Anointed Flesh which I liked last league.

Have you tried thread of hope so you can take Heart of ice, breath of rime and snow-forged to then anoint something else like divine judgment or heart seeker instead?

Last edited by DogKind on Sep 18, 2020, 2:20:27 AM
"
Arcinde wrote:
since it's kinda hard to roll good clusters currently.

Boy, if this isn't the understatement of the league.
"
DogKind wrote:
"
Arcinde wrote:

Have you tried thread of hope so you can take Heart of ice, breath of rime and snow-forged to then anoint something else like divine judgment or heart seeker instead?

Yes I have considered that Thread of Hope before, but it isn't quite worth it if you have a decent jewel. Jewels are just too good, Breath of Rime and Snowforged are decent but not enough to make up for it. (Same goes for Arcane Focus, Utmost Intellect which you could also take with that Thread.)
Last edited by Arcinde on Sep 18, 2020, 2:22:10 PM
this build works with a HH?
:)
Will the PoB be updated for this build (it doesnt work on new PoB)
Can anyone explain me what means the sentence "Mana: 67% of Life (pre-Watcher's Eye) or 100% of Life (post-Watcher's Eye)" in the rare Equipment slide? and
where does it come this percents?
"
NeoGamerESP wrote:
Can anyone explain me what means the sentence "Mana: 67% of Life (pre-Watcher's Eye) or 100% of Life (post-Watcher's Eye)" in the rare Equipment slide? and
where does it come this percents?

So life to mana ratios with MoM:

Just MoM: 7:3 which means you want 3/7 = 42% of your life as mana

MoM + ascendancy: 6:4 which means you want 4/6 = 67% of your life as mana

Watcher's eye with 10%: 5:5 which means you want 5/5 = 100% of your life as mana

Last edited by scubastevefather on Sep 20, 2020, 3:00:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info