[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

I bricked 13 pairs trying to annul down to those 2 mods after Awakener's Orb crafts, but that's only because I was willing to lose the currency for it. You can reliably get the boots down to 3 mods with an average of 2-3 crafts, then multimod, and finally craft aspect of the cat somewhere else.
Why do you use a watchers eye with elepen on crit when the controlled destruction sets your crit chance to 0% ?
"
DevonX1 wrote:
Why do you use a watchers eye with elepen on crit when the controlled destruction sets your crit chance to 0% ?

Controlled destruction lowers crit chance by 100 percent points, not from 100% to 0. So if you have 160% crit chance, CD lowers that to 60%
"
Domen122 wrote:
"
DevonX1 wrote:

Controlled destruction lowers crit chance by 100 percent points, not from 100% to 0. So if you have 160% crit chance, CD lowers that to 60%

Aha, i always gets this 2 mixed up
"
I bricked 13 pairs trying to annul down to those 2 mods after Awakener's Orb crafts, but that's only because I was willing to lose the currency for it. You can reliably get the boots down to 3 mods with an average of 2-3 crafts, then multimod, and finally craft aspect of the cat somewhere else.

Thought it might be something like this. Grats on the amazing craft

Question: Would putting aspect of the cat on a ring/belt have a significant impact on the build? Wouldnt get the less duration support but I do have a good ring with an open suffix I could use if I have any luck with boot crafts. My understanding is that you wouldn't have 100% up-time of frenzy charges (12 sec cycle for aspect of cat with 10 second Frenzy charge duration). Any other reason we wouldnt want aspect on jewellery? Should I be trying to find gloves with an open suffix instead (I won't be changing my helmet anytime soon).

For general mapping, not a big difference. For bossing, having permanent frenzy/power uptime with reliable endurance charges as well is pretty important. You can stick a reduced duration in an unset ring/gloves/helmet, but I would not craft aspect on a belt.
hi all, i really enjoy this build, for some reason i dont do enough dmg to bosses and i cant really stay alive for long.
could someone check my character and tell me what is wrong?
thanks in advance
Hey, first time poe player here, great build, really enjoying it.

As I don't have as much time to play as I would like, I'm not that far in terms of league progression. I'm currently stuck on 6L Pledge with some basic rares and stuff. I feel like every upgrade I could make would cost multiple exalts to even consider. Could someone point me in the right direction to progress my build, or do I just need to farm up some currency to get those big upgrades? aspect of the cat / tailwind?

Thanks!
Is constitution on pandemonius working better than Heart of Ice?
Or are you getting ES leech somewhere else?
Potentially HUGE fix if this isn't a Reddit troll:

Scaling shock with 15% base shock is a big DPS increase.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info