[3.9] SPEEDYBLEEDY Gladiator [League Starter] [Cheap] [Melee is Viable, what?]

Hey, I am lvl 53 by now and I am thinking about whether acrobatics could improve my survivability. Is there anything that speaks against it?
"
PvtNoob wrote:
Hey, I am lvl 53 by now and I am thinking about whether acrobatics could improve my survivability. Is there anything that speaks against it?

Acro/Phase acro is a fickle beast on this build. It'll give you a great boost in defence in terms of just not taking damage (dodging) but when you do take damage, your armour is halved, and whatever small % chance you have to block will be gone. I personally wouldnt use it, but if you're willing to spend the points and cut something else out, go for it! You can always respec those points if you feel they didnt help you as much as you maybe wanted them to :P
Fairly new to PoE and i am suffering survival issues with this build. Can't get above 3.5k hp and which is why i get one shotted fairly often. What can i do to change that?
"
RainbowViral wrote:
Fairly new to PoE and i am suffering survival issues with this build. Can't get above 3.5k hp and which is why i get one shotted fairly often. What can i do to change that?

Your profile is private. You have to change that in your account settings, so we can see your character and give advice.
Last edited by ooFunky on Jan 7, 2020, 12:47:37 PM
A lot of streamers currently play bladestorm gladiator because of the zdsp private league, and barely any of them use multistrike (seems most use faster attacks instead) and fit in pulverize/impale aswell. Any ideas about running those as an alternative to your setup?

Also, how would an axe version of this look like?

Thanks for the guide btw.
Hi,
loving this build

but why do you use maim gem? when ascendancy point give maim??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info