[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

Well, cleared all content with this char; my job here is done.

If anyone would be interested in my set, hit me up.

Spoiler
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Howdy all. As I near the end of 36/40 I want to respec my BV char into this. I've been slowly accruing items for the switch, and just finished my wand (minus the final slam). Can I get a critique on updates I should make? I'm SSF so my options are limited. I already have the gloves needed, waiting for double corrupt (I have a backup pair).

Current char gear:

Spoiler
hey =) !!! my char feels super week can you help me out man
"
Ydoum wrote:

Spoiler

How would you rate this builds ability with ST in the endgame? I believe there someone who completed everything with this char and didn't recommend it for certain encounter eq Sirus. What's your look on this and like simulacrum clear? I really enjoy they build but I'm in a phase in high red maps and end game bosses is really tough to manage for me and would require tons of investing but before doing that I would like to get some further feedback on how the build actually fares. Thank you in advance!
"
Tuliparta wrote:
"
Ydoum wrote:

Spoiler

How would you rate this builds ability with ST in the endgame? I believe there someone who completed everything with this char and didn't recommend it for certain encounter eq Sirus. What's your look on this and like simulacrum clear? I really enjoy they build but I'm in a phase in high red maps and end game bosses is really tough to manage for me and would require tons of investing but before doing that I would like to get some further feedback on how the build actually fares. Thank you in advance!

I won't speak for Ydoum, but I personally have cleared all content, with the exception of Uber Elder (he's comin soon though). As far as Simulacrums go, if you can manage to get a explosion chest, this build clears it phenomenally well. I've completed the challenge for Omni + Kosis wave and I didn't even realize Omni was there because he got deleted.
I completed my first A8 Sirus with this build, so it is definitely viable. Getting enough life to make an A8 farmer is a substantial amount of investment as far as I can see, but again - viable.
I've played several (wanna say 5?) builds this league and I keep coming back to this one because it feels so good in the endgame compared to anything else.
Small build update:

- Added Wind Dancer to default tree
- Switched to Kintsugi as default body

This do not really changes anything for endgame setup, but apparently Wind Dancer and Kintsugi works with Mistwall (and block, e.g blocking hit do not counts as hit recently for these 2 for some reason) so its very viable budget-ish defense.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
Small build update:

This do not really changes anything for endgame setup, but apparently Wind Dancer and Kintsugi works with Mistwall (and block, e.g blocking hit do not counts as hit recently for these 2 for some reason) so its very viable budget-ish defense.

Is Kintsugi for bossing or all over better option vs. exploding body or just a budget option?
"
Tuliparta wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
Small build update:

Is Kintsugi for bossing or all over better option vs. exploding body or just a budget option?

Well for bossing its pretty good because of how much defense it provides. But I would still go explody chest almost always in endgame, its just way too powerful for clearing.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Can this build do all content on a budget of 12 ex?
Hello everyone, i've just started playing this and the barrage playstile feels kinda clunky. From the videos provided in the guide, everyone is shooting 4-5 bolts of power siphon. What gem do they use?
Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info