Development Manifesto: Balance in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

This is a buff.
Okay so i assume it's "can have up to 3 crafted modifiers" and _then_ 3 crafted modifiers? And not "can have" and then 2 mods? Because if it's the latter, you have to realise the crafters will straight up eat you alive, right? You have to realise that.

Overall i'm fine with most of these, sad that i didn't play zombies in 3.8, but eh.

Oh, and one more thing. If you buff damage numbers on Arc instead of partially reverting the nerf on its spreading range - you're just hilariously out of touch.

Also, wait. Are physical-damage spells just screwed with the phys reduction on monsters, or what?
Last edited by nskLantash on Dec 9, 2019, 9:08:46 PM
Back to Arc boys
"
The "Can have multiple crafted modifiers" mod has been changed, now granting "Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers". Multi-mod crafting an item was proving too powerful for too low a cost compared with rolling an item of relative power. We'll be keeping an eye on the modifier to see if further changes are required.

Level 8 master crafters died for this.
And of course, since they're nerfing the effectiveness of the Multimod craft, I'm sure they'll reduce the cost as well, it's only fair after all.

Sounds good.

Not sure why impale is getting nerfed. I'm assuming to keep phys bow builds in check...b/c melee sure as hell doesn't deserve that kind of nerf.
"
Perschkinator wrote:
personally I am glad that the multi mod craft was nerfed, keep up the great work GGG!

I agree with u, 90% of high end game weapons were based on multimodding.

I rly dont see why people cry so much over some nerfs/buffs, its necessary to keep the game alive.

BTW, i belive NECRO still OP
Lol get rekt zombies + speed run builds.
Multi-mod up to 3 crafting modifiers. Does the 3 include the multi itself
its crazy! do they even play the game? nothing was wrong with arc, the dmg was fine. they nerfed the aoe which sucked ,but fuck it, ARC is back boys!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info