Development Manifesto: Balance in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

"Orb of Storms, Lightning Spire Trap, Onslaught Support, Smoke Mine and Stormblast Mine are being reduced in power at low levels, but will be around as effective late game."

hahahahaha, balancing skills based off of a small % of players that race is such a brilliant way to run a game.
This multi-mod change sucks ass. keep on taking away legit crafting methods thats why people flock to uniques.

now everybody is going to be fossil crafting fuck everyone who enjoyed to alt spam I guess.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Chris Wilson 3/10/2021
Last edited by XeroSlayer on Dec 9, 2019, 9:03:34 PM
"
Similarly, the Point Blank keystone has been seeing use on many Bow and other projectile skills for a long time. We felt the damage bonus was too great at close range, forcing a close range playstyle onto a long range weapon. The keystone now provides 30% more projectile damage at close range (down from 50% more), tapering to 30% less damage at long range (from 50% less).

This was too much, could of waited till 4.10 to do this.
Huge damage bonus was the reward for essentially removing your main advantage as a ranged player.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Some modifiers no longer appear on Shaper or Elder items, like the "increased Physical Damage and Socketed Gems are Supported By" modifiers on Two Handed Weapons.

The "Can have multiple crafted modifiers" mod has been changed, now granting "Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers". Multi-mod crafting an item was proving too powerful for too low a cost compared with rolling an item of relative power. We'll be keeping an eye on the modifier to see if further changes are required.

OMG NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :'(
personally I am glad that the multi mod craft was nerfed, keep up the great work GGG!
One More Day...
pog
LOOOOOOOOOOOL

The Nerf Hammer hit like a goddamn meteorite this time around.

Goodbye fun, it was nice knowing you while it lasted.
"Ok guys. Whoever wins the race, we nerf the skills they used."
Will -% to PDR be available to Minions?
Multi-mod nerf hurts.

Oof.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info