0.10.3c Patch Notes

Should've added 5L,6L & 6S drops to the timer. >.>
But when running maps with groups we never dive to take our items as we know its nameloot only. Now that there are no names to be shown and if the owner of the dropped item missed it..we will all wonder who should pick it!
ing: @Elomy
"
Mareck6679 wrote:
Really Hoped that they would have fixed the map drop rate :(.
So still no maps for me.

They did that last mini-patch.

As for the timer, does it not show a timer at all for both player allocated to and those it doesn't belong to?? Fighting voidbearers and other mobs may cause suicide runs for loot because timer does not exist.
I wish I could see the damage dealt with skills/normal attack to mobs =/
Hopefully this will reduce the "no ninja" parties and people will start to play the game the way it was meant to be.
maybe you should add 5l/6l/6s items to loot by name in an future patch
"
Chris wrote:
  • Allocated items no longer show a countdown timer or player name. They are still dimmed out while they are allocated to someone else.
While I haven't seen this in practice yet (obviously), I play almost exclusively with friends and I liked being able to tell such-and-such that an item had dropped for them out of their screen view ...
Awesome work!

One of my biggest issues with party play and the allocation system is items are still stole by ninjas most of the time.

I don't see why this couldn't even be further increased to 4 seconds but hey it's better than before.

Now get ready for all the crying ninja complaints!
"
xInfinite wrote:
Worst patch imo. Leave the loot with the players name. I am telling you now people are going to dislike this patch very much.

Retain the features that confuse the intention behind the loot system?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Dear developer,

5L and 6L should be given loot allocation as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info