3.8.2d Patch Notes

"
wexe wrote:
I just had a 22 MB update in Steam and it just took 4 min. Dont know what you guys doin wrong.

Yes, a friend got only 22mb, i have 118, but the real file size on my hard disk (Inside steam downloading folder) is of 10gb+, what the fuck...?
The patch was 118 mb, Steam downloaded it in<a minute but unpacking is taking ages now.
"
TauOrigin wrote:
TFW you have Steam client and you have to spend 40 minutes to update this little patch

WHY ALL FILES SHOULD BE IN ONE GGPK ARCHIVE?

Because someone can't code for shit.
Our mysterious someone, you know who you are.
"
2 changes not even needed for now, 2 small changes and a maintenance required, 100 mb of update from 2 tinny things, but steam decides to take 1 hour to download 100mb, wtf...

ggg decided two take a dump on their steam players, you see, other games get updated just fine. And the reason it's been this way for years is cause you pogging suckers keep pogging and buying stupid wings.
Have 30gb free on the disk, steam tells me cant update because of disk full, now its 72kb free, are you guys in drugs?

Thanks
Almost 24/7 online, love the game, wanna try new builds and help new players out.
any news on your fix from your memory leak since blight started?

would be amazing to read some positive news.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Nice patch.
(Client crush on geting to Highgate, constant DC and lags, DC or MEGA lags when Pumpp activater, oh and a bonus from time to time client not only crash self it's also kill my wifi connection so I'ts nessesary to manually reset it.)
What can I say? That's GGG for you, like a rubber crutch, like a fifty cent pay toilet, like an inflamed and sore tooth.
oh wow
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
Xystre wrote:
any news on your fix from your memory leak since blight started?

would be amazing to read some positive news.

It's worse now, after this patch I am going from 2.5 GB normal memory usage to about 9.45 GB just before it freezes. I'm having to restart the client from scratch every 10-30 minutes because it leaks, and leaks, and leaks...

Win7 Pro x64
i7 920 @3.16 GHz, 16 GB RAM, installed on 512GB ssd (x64)

No other apps running, next largest process running is discord at a paltry 177 MB memory used.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info