3.8.2d Patch Notes

TFW you have Steam client and you have to spend 40 minutes to update this little patch

WHY ALL FILES SHOULD BE IN ONE GGPK ARCHIVE?
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by TauOrigin on Dec 5, 2019, 2:53:45 PM
POG
"
TauOrigin wrote:
TFW you have Steam client and you have to spend 40 minutes to update this little patch

I switched to the standalone PoE client mostly because of that (and also F... Steam getting a cut of the money i spend on PoE)
"
"
TauOrigin wrote:

I switched to the standalone PoE client mostly because of that (and also F... Steam getting a cut of the money i spend on PoE)

You can just buy your packs on there website tho. I mean if you are still on Steam. Allways done that myself.
So excited about atlas changes.Make it quick please !
2 changes not even needed for now, 2 small changes and a maintenance required, 100 mb of update from 2 tinny things, but steam decides to take 1 hour to download 100mb, wtf...
fenomenal :D
"
2 changes not even needed for now, 2 small changes and a maintenance required, 100 mb of update from 2 tinny things, but steam decides to take 1 hour to download 100mb, wtf...

the same thing is happening to me ...
24.21% Speed: 0B/s 8.33MB / 34.38MB
cant update, restart doesnt help, standalone poe client >:(
I just had a 22 MB update in Steam and it just took 4 min. Dont know what you guys doin wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info