[3.11] Frost Nova Golementalist | All Bosses Down | Great Clear | 9k EHP | Golem Buff Stacking |

I feel like Hypothermia->Faster projectiles is the goto swap for mapping. Just getting your frostbolts to cover more area quicker should help a lot with clearspeed.
Last edited by MuffinOrama on Dec 8, 2019, 1:29:04 AM
"
MuffinOrama wrote:
I feel like Hypothermia->Faster projectiles is the goto swap for mapping. Just getting your frostbolts to cover more area quicker should help a lot with clearspeed.

That's seriously a great point. We don't use hypothermia in our Frostbolt setup but if you can vorici a couple white sockets on the gloves, you would be able to swap power charge on crit for faster proj. We really only need power charge on crit for big boss fights.

Thanks for the idea man 👍👍👍
Perhaps you have some time and will to show off the build in that ssf(lowish) tier against minotaur or another guardian? Would be nice for video compilation to show off, other than that, thanks for taking your time in answering stuff.
oh right hypothermia is in the ice nova link derp

Gloves are a cheap unique so getting white sockets will be really easy too, if you can't do it yourself.
Last edited by MuffinOrama on Dec 8, 2019, 3:16:58 PM
"
MuffinOrama wrote:
oh right hypothermia is in the ice nova link derp

Gloves are a cheap unique so getting white sockets will be really easy too, if you can't do it yourself.

Definitely. I'm probably going to test out map clear speed with faster proj.thanks again for the idea man.
For anyone that is planning on leveling with this build I recommend leveling with something like orb of storm wave of conviction till you get spell echo. Then you should be able to comfortably switch to frost Nova. I have practiced some leveling using frost Nova as soon as I gained access to faster casting but it still feels a bit too clunky.
I will be updating the guide with any relevant information after patch notes are released. Stay tuned!
Frost Nova Golementalist

Changelog: 12.10.19 Patch 3.9

Updated crafting tips for Body Armour to reflect multimod changes

This patch doesn’t really change much for us. The Shaper base for our chest will likely be much more expensive but it is also purely a luxury so really not a big deal. We also don’t know what mods will be available with the new influence types so there might actually be a better option coming our way. Fingers crossed.

Additional Changes

Now using Localidentity’s fork for Path of Building
Updated Path of Building guide section to reflect this
Last edited by itssowrong on Dec 10, 2019, 11:23:43 PM
Is this build good as a starter? Since it only use golems as "aurabots" I guess it should be solid, right?
"
murilomuka wrote:
Is this build good as a starter? Since it only use golems as "aurabots" I guess it should be solid, right?

It's what I plan on league starting with. In the gameplay sections is a t10 map showcase on garbage gear without any golem jewels or 21 gems. That should give you an idea of what you can do with self farmed gear only.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info