[3.11] Frost Nova Golementalist | All Bosses Down | Great Clear | 9k EHP | Golem Buff Stacking |

Looks interesting, but the clear feels.... kinda painful compared to other high speed builds.

The nova might not target the frostbolt you want, so it seems like during clears you're walking up to packs and dropping the nuke-hammer on them point blank.

That's not a bad thing, but there are so many other builds that clear like this while being way safer. Can the novas target frostbolts from a totem?

That might make it a little faster and not so face-tanky.
"
Funksultan wrote:
Looks interesting, but the clear feels.... kinda painful compared to other high speed builds.

The nova might not target the frostbolt you want, so it seems like during clears you're walking up to packs and dropping the nuke-hammer on them point blank.

That's not a bad thing, but there are so many other builds that clear like this while being way safer. Can the novas target frostbolts from a totem?

That might make it a little faster and not so face-tanky.

The targeting really isn't an issue in my experience. The coverage that we have is so large that I don't really see a need to attempt to Target a specific Frostbolt.

As far being close to mobs go that's just kind of how I personally play the game. I rarely ever feel like dying is even a possibility so I tend to just jump in there and make things explode. During encounters like legion however I tend to stay a good distance away and off screen most of the mobs before they have a chance to attack me.

When facing bosses I usually position them about a half a screen away from me to maximize damage output.
Cool build!

But how are these kinds of Ele golem buff builds as a league start? :O

Do i need loads of the unique golem jewels for it to start working, like the golem dps minion builds?

Im looking at this build for 3.9 league starter, but im pretty slow so im worried i cant play this build without painfully gridning currency for the golem jewels before the build becomes good

Thanks <3
"
Joni1123 wrote:
Cool build!

But how are these kinds of Ele golem buff builds as a league start? :O

Do i need loads of the unique golem jewels for it to start working, like the golem dps minion builds?

Im looking at this build for 3.9 league starter, but im pretty slow so im worried i cant play this build without painfully gridning currency for the golem jewels before the build becomes good

Thanks <3

You can still get 5 Golems without any unique items and even with low investment you will be able to do mid tier maps. This should allow you to farm enough currency to begin upgrading toward endgame gear.

I'm glad you like the build ☺️. If you have any other questions I'll do my best to answer them.
Last edited by itssowrong on Dec 2, 2019, 11:06:57 AM
"
itssowrong wrote:
"
Joni1123 wrote:

You can still get 5 Golems without any unique items and even with low investment you will be able to do mid tier maps. This should allow you to farm enough currency to begin upgrading toward endgame gear.

I'm glad you like the build ☺️. If you have any other questions I'll do my best to answer them.

Nice! thats exactly what i hoped to hear :D league starter build confirmed!

I have offtopic question related to your Golementalist archetype, kinda unexpectedly im really digging the "class fantasy" of having lots of golems that power up my character.
So i was wondering if you think the Golementalist style build could be fit to other skills as well, like Storm Brand or Divine Ire

Thanks again <3
"
Joni1123 wrote:

Nice! thats exactly what i hoped to hear :D league starter build confirmed!

I have offtopic question related to your Golementalist archetype, kinda unexpectedly im really digging the "class fantasy" of having lots of golems that power up my character.
So i was wondering if you think the Golementalist style build could be fit to other skills as well, like Storm Brand or Divine Ire

Thanks again <3

Yes the Golementalist archetype is very malleable and can be used with many skills. Even attack skills. Mathil has done both a Static Strike and Ele Hit wander golem stacking Elementalist. Both were very successful builds.
"
itssowrong wrote:
"
Joni1123 wrote:

Yes the Golementalist archetype is very malleable and can be used with many skills. Even attack skills. Mathil has done both a Static Strike and Ele Hit wander golem stacking Elementalist. Both were very successful builds.

Cool! :D Ill check thoses out and see if i can maybe try to make something myself (for the first time....) after ive been carried by your build to make some safety currency xD

Cheers for the guide <3
Last edited by Joni1123 on Dec 2, 2019, 3:11:30 PM
How well would this work in ssf? Because doing low-mid tier maps is easily done with almost anything these days...
"
NagiSoi wrote:
How well would this work in ssf? Because doing low-mid tier maps is easily done with almost anything these days...

Quick disclaimer I am not an SSF player so this is speculation based on my knowledge of the game as a whole.

Yes you should be able to play this build in SSF but some things will surely be different. For instance pledge of hands will be very tough to get. Same with pandemonious and the unique jewels. However these are not critical components to the build though they do add significant amounts of damage.

As long as you can get an enduring Mana flask the build will function. Without any of the jewels you will have 4 golems so you can still gain most of the buff's that help scale the build. The only unique jewel that you really want to try to get is The Anima Stone the other would be a waste of time to try to get in SSF. Once again though it isn't needed per say.

A bit of a side note but Mathil played an Assasin ice Nova Frostbolt character to 99 in HCSSF.

If any SSF players see this and want to weigh in please do.
"
itssowrong wrote:
"
NagiSoi wrote:

Quick disclaimer I am not an SSF player so this is speculation based on my knowledge of the game as a whole.

Yes you should be able to play this build in SSF but some things will surely be different. For instance pledge of hands will be very tough to get. Same with pandemonious and the unique jewels. However these are not critical components to the build though they do add significant amounts of damage.

As long as you can get an enduring Mana flask the build will function. Without any of the jewels you will have 4 golems so you can still gain most of the buff's that help scale the build. The only unique jewel that you really want to try to get is The Anima Stone the other would be a waste of time to try to get in SSF. Once again though it isn't needed per say.

A bit of a side note but Mathil played an Assasin ice Nova Frostbolt character to 99 in HCSSF.

If any SSF players see this and want to weigh in please do.

I updated the guide with a Video of the build with very low tier gear doing a tier 10 map. You should check it out to give a better idea of what you should be able to do in SSF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info