youre doing it again [Removed by Support]

"
Dr1MaR wrote:
"
BrownTown86 wrote:
With what we've been shown, it's OBVIOUSLY not stopping in PoE 1 (anything before 4.0) but did you guys watch the PoE 2 gameplay? It was taking the devs and streamers several minutes to kill bosses. I will agree though that Tailwind on crit is absolutely ridiculous. Worse than Onslaught on boots from Synthesis, but it's obviously being addressed in PoE 2. We're unfortunately just gonna have to be patient.

They said they are already creating content with 4.0 in mind. If anything they have to stop giving us so much power if they want the gameplay to be similar to what it was shown on the demo. Not gonna lie I loved the 4.0 demo. Right from the start those crabs were hitting for half hp. Bosses took much longer to take down and their mechanics were dangerous. Now look at the current campaign. Brutus dies in less than 5 seconds, Merveil is like a 10-15 second fight at most. How can they manage to align this campaign to be remotely close on a difficulty shown on 4.0 demo in just under 1 year? Something tells me when 4.0 comes out that difficulty will not be any close to what it was on shown.

Imagine how much power we get when we are able to use several 6 links? I can put some 6l totems then put 6l orb of storms and top i will be spamming my 6l main skill. That s all multiplied by gear and ascendancies. They have to redesign the game completely, double or even triple up hp for monsters and bosses. Otherwise there is absolutely no point for all that power

Boss & trash mob difficulty was raised on purpose (was mentioned on live stream) in the 4.0 gameplay demo so they pose a challenge for the streamers.

Nothing will really change in terms of stat-difficulty (dmg dealt+ mob hp) except the bosses will take a bit longer sicne they introduce multi phases entounters in early game.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Nov 25, 2019, 9:18:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info