Scourge Arrow, CI, Raider.

If only we had 20 more sockets... oh wait!

--

Made some more changes.

- Dropped pyre for a flammability on hit ring, so now I have flammability on hit and running HoP + banner instead of the aura.
- Swapped enfeeble for temp chains because it seems to manage the 'fast' rares better, which is the only time I seem to take any real damage.

Contemplating swapping over to Farruls, now that I have a rare ring I can craft the aspect onto.

Eventually, I'd like the ring to be unset so I can socket in EC.
Still need to double corrupt the 28% quality nebulochs I have, but Alva hates me.

--

However, with the league nearing its end I'm not sure how much more 'farming' I'm going to do for this. Maybe just pick it up again next league.

In any case, it was good fun seeing it come together eventually.
Sounds good:)

"
Chalace2 wrote:
If only we had 20 more sockets... oh wait!

Maybe in 4.0
6-linked unset rings? ...

"
Chalace2 wrote:
Good test will be the 450~ Harbinger I've failed about 15 times prior. I'll give it a go once I level.

Have you tried them?
"
Rakiii wrote:

"
Chalace2 wrote:
Good test will be the 450~ Harbinger I've failed about 15 times prior. I'll give it a go once I level.

Have you tried them?

I did it fine first try, yes.

Done 2 full loads (65k) since then and only died once when not really paying attention (double damage mods + crit + penetration was nasty)

--

Still been sitting around 400 tho, as I wanted to get some exp. nother level or 2 and ill see how deep I can go. @400 it's a breeze atm.
Been playing around a bit when I got a chance, and it seems fine now.
Just past 500 and its still a walk in the park. (not been trying to go down, been searching for Aul)

Enduring cry makes a big difference, feel pretty smooth to play now.
So thanks to everyone that contributed.

--

The only thing I haven't been able to do is Aul, I just can't do it. Despite trying 30+ times. By 50% I'm out of everything.

Maybe it's the mods I have:
- First being +100% AOE meaning the shield charge always hits, by 50% i just end up dying to the floor degen.
- Second has 300% damage + endurance charges, ele res, etc. I just run out of pots & cooldowns by 50%.

I'm thinking Conc path just isn't good enough for him both damage and self-healing wise.

Thinking about trying again with an MS version.
Last edited by Chalace2 on Dec 1, 2019, 1:23:50 PM
After spending 2 days searching, I found another Aul, without 100% increased AOE or multiple damage mods this time.

Don't think my hp ever went below 95%. It was ridiculously easy in comparison.

I have definitely started to like the MS version a lot more tho. (I did start leveling a new Jugg, but realized it was going to be pretty much identical build, just moved 4 points and swapped gems instead)

Now just have to sit and wait to see if we can even obtain Nebulochs next league or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info