[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

Hi, you wrote that we can use Circle of Anguish instead of Mark of the Shaper, but what modifier do we need?

You can use this one

--------

Last edited by parinarda on Apr 16, 2020, 2:52:13 PM
"
gobbles04 wrote:

So super enjoying this build destroy t16 maps, wave 20 sim and such, only issue is some bosses. Ive messed around with the rings a bit and went with ass mark and flam which is pretty nice, i also have a shaper/elder setup as seen in the gear section. What can I do to take it to the next level? only about 3ex atm since i just spent 18ex on the chest/gloves yesterday. Thanks for any help.

Drop flammability for a anguish ring and get cdr on boots so you can get a stigy belt with around 60% total fire damage + life and what ever else you need. Those are the cheapest to see around 35-40% boost in dps

You can check out my last league char “Backatitwithanotherpoop” for some gear ideas.
Last edited by NotAgainPlease on Apr 16, 2020, 3:16:35 PM
"
Trakys wrote:
Just slapped an inspired learning for 2ex on the build and its BONKERS

Where did you place it?
"
Rolton5994 wrote:
"
Trakys wrote:
Just slapped an inspired learning for 2ex on the build and its BONKERS

Where did you place it?

So, i put it on the slot near the herbalism and heartseeker nodes. I had to get the other 2 notables on that area but it was like 4 or 5 skillpoints, so I just removed a couple life skill points. Im loving it but the 2 other notables arent really necessary and im thinking on having another jewel in its place for bosses and etc
Another question about APS. My APS is 14.29, but with frenzy charges it raises up to 15.87. Do I need to rase my attack speed or lower it?
Last edited by pronexe on Apr 20, 2020, 6:08:35 AM
And Why don't use 2 frozen trails?
Why would I want shocking conflux on my helmet? Its the last gear I need to upgrade (besides my armor i guess) and I have 0 idea on what I should get
Last edited by Trakys on Apr 23, 2020, 3:11:36 PM
Hey. Has any1 messed around with the possibility to go CI? :)
Yep still melts everything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info