[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

Hi there!
What do you think about 2-curse Ring (Poacher's + Assassin's Mark) + Whispers of Doom (instead of Heart of Fire)?

Update: nvm, its not possible.
Last edited by r0mbus on Apr 7, 2020, 4:52:00 PM
hello,
I'm using this build now, it feels very good. But can't deal with Sirus. It would be great if you check my profile and give some advices?

https://pastebin.com/HVv2nmkr
Hehhehee, is this good enough ?

No cluster jewels?
First league playing the game! After trying a bunch of characters this build is alot of fun but my dps on boss is 0 :).
ill ave my pob probably badly configured for sure any help is greatly apreciated.
https://pastebin.com/DQrhznKR
thank you all.
"
Dee_Oh wrote:
I'm running double Cospris with a lot of attack speed.
- I can do all endgame content with ease (uber, a8 sirus, all conqs, full delirium 16+ tier maps, simulacrum, fucking everything)
- I melt conqs and non-phase bosses in seconds

My question is my APS seems to be higher than preferable 15+ APS (15.6 attacks per second if only boss and myself), but I'm not noticing any sort of DPS decrease, if anything bosses are dying faster with the higher APS. I took 2 t16s plain and killed the boss and recorded how long it took. I then did it again but used a very low lvl faster attacks gem to simulate 14.8 APS and it was slightly slower to kill. Why do you think that may be?

Ice Nova / Frostbolt in Cospris
Wave Of Conviction in armor.

https://pastebin.com/CubmmxbK

POB attached.

I have Elusive
Boots give Tailwind
Boots give onslaught only after killing (16.9 APS w/ Onslaught and it feels even better the higher it gets)

Let me know what you guys think, I can't figure out why it feels like I'm killing faster with more APS. Especially things like UberElder where I'm getting onslaught, everything melts incredibly fast. Thanks.

Hey man I'm following your character for now. Did you try 14.99 is better than +15? Ty for pob
Just slapped an inspired learning for 2ex on the build and its BONKERS
Last edited by Trakys on Apr 14, 2020, 2:12:39 PM
"
Wis93 wrote:

No.

Your chance to hit is terrible. I cannot even imagine your cyclone crit chance either.

There's way more than attack speed to this build.
IGN: Cyanyx
"
Qmabyte wrote:
"
Wis93 wrote:

No.

Your chance to hit is terrible. I cannot even imagine your cyclone crit chance either.

There's way more than attack speed to this build.

Isn't our chance to hit %100 ?
Last edited by parinarda on Apr 15, 2020, 9:46:57 AM

So super enjoying this build destroy t16 maps, wave 20 sim and such, only issue is some bosses. Ive messed around with the rings a bit and went with ass mark and flam which is pretty nice, i also have a shaper/elder setup as seen in the gear section. What can I do to take it to the next level? only about 3ex atm since i just spent 18ex on the chest/gloves yesterday. Thanks for any help.
Last edited by gobbles04 on Apr 15, 2020, 8:50:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info