[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

"
"
mual12345 wrote:
Hi guys, seeing that everyone seems to do quite well with this build.
Can anyone kindly help to take a look what can I upgrade next to improve my defense / survival? I think I die quite easily on T15-16. But overall damage still acceptable, not crazy fast.

Build doesn’t have any phy dmg mitigation. You can get a med thread of hope and put it by Templar. It’ll allow you easy access to the endurance charge via smashing strike and extra damage from divine judgement. If you have the stats and is okay dropping the helm you can get one with dex (if you’re short) life and phy damage taken as (element). If you have the money you can get a -fire resistance one or a wave of conviction enchant. If you’re not using any legion jewels, dancing wind one is pretty reasonable to use to avoid 1 shot mechanics. It could also help fill your dex requirement as it provides 20-40ish dex at the pain attunement location. After playing this build for almost a month what sucks is just dying. You can go ham with straight damage but you have to be okay with dying here and there to mechanics. Cheers. Hope that gave you some options and decisions.

Hi, thanks for your suggestion, might get the thread of hope to gain access to the Smashing Strike / Divine Judgement.
But if there is one thing that you would sugggest to upgrade / change right away, anything that you would suggest right away? Even with all my gems reaching 20% quality now, I still think that I can have more damage instead. I see that most people are using Circle Of Anguish instead of a Mark of the Shaper.
So far I'm okay with playing T15-T16 but yeah it sucks cause I died way too much on fighting boss / metamorph. Overall this build is really fun and its my first COC build ever.
Also from OP post, what is the jewel for Watcher's Eye that have leech?
- Watcher's Eye affix (with Anger)
Is it something like below:
#% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life while affected by Anger
If yes, that means we need to use Anger gems in our setup?

I have a budget of 10 ex, so any suggestion is welcome.
Last edited by mual12345 on Feb 8, 2020, 8:09:32 PM

Just got this jewel, pretty good for this build? :)
"
chaelp wrote:

Drooooool
Hi All,

Want to jump into this build, I have a very high budget and looking to push the limits. I notice the OP doesn't have very optimized/GG gear in his POB. Can anyone send me theirs for higher tier upgrades and updated tree? I read through the last 20 tabs but couldn't find anything substantial.

Thanks!
"
chaelp wrote:

That's such a sick jewel. Jelly :p
"
mual12345 wrote:
"
"
mual12345 wrote:
Hi guys, seeing that everyone seems to do quite well with this build.
Can anyone kindly help to take a look what can I upgrade next to improve my defense / survival? I think I die quite easily on T15-16. But overall damage still acceptable, not crazy fast.

Build doesn’t have any phy dmg mitigation. You can get a med thread of hope and put it by Templar. It’ll allow you easy access to the endurance charge via smashing strike and extra damage from divine judgement. If you have the stats and is okay dropping the helm you can get one with dex (if you’re short) life and phy damage taken as (element). If you have the money you can get a -fire resistance one or a wave of conviction enchant. If you’re not using any legion jewels, dancing wind one is pretty reasonable to use to avoid 1 shot mechanics. It could also help fill your dex requirement as it provides 20-40ish dex at the pain attunement location. After playing this build for almost a month what sucks is just dying. You can go ham with straight damage but you have to be okay with dying here and there to mechanics. Cheers. Hope that gave you some options and decisions.

Hi, thanks for your suggestion, might get the thread of hope to gain access to the Smashing Strike / Divine Judgement.
But if there is one thing that you would sugggest to upgrade / change right away, anything that you would suggest right away? Even with all my gems reaching 20% quality now, I still think that I can have more damage instead. I see that most people are using Circle Of Anguish instead of a Mark of the Shaper.
So far I'm okay with playing T15-T16 but yeah it sucks cause I died way too much on fighting boss / metamorph. Overall this build is really fun and its my first COC build ever.
Also from OP post, what is the jewel for Watcher's Eye that have leech?
- Watcher's Eye affix (with Anger)
Is it something like below:
#% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life while affected by Anger
If yes, that means we need to use Anger gems in our setup?

I have a budget of 10 ex, so any suggestion is welcome.

I personally prefer anguish so you decide on that. I don’t think you’ll have enough reserve without getting a reduced reserve anguish (which make you miss out on the juicy 60 increased fire mod). I’ve tried the anger route but it will limit you on getting the most out of your reserve as anger added damage is just so so. Didn’t look into detail but I don’t think you got leech anywhere. Anger would be helpful for the time being until you figure what you want to do with leech or keep anger permanently. For the rare ring I like getting hit with spell gained as life and assassin mark which will work with most content.
Hi All, does anyone have a good PoB with GG gear in slots? I'm looking to upgrade everything I have but not sure the "optimal" mods on gloves/belt/boots especially with new mods in the mix. My budget is very high :)

I have a nearby enemy blind chest, so if I get 12% mana reduction in tree to run 2 50% along with HoA and Precision, should I run Zealotry + Hatred, or Zealotry + Anger? Once I decide that, I can get a GG Watcher.

Currently running soul tether + glorious vanity typical set up but looking to upgrade damage and switch out tether eventually.

Also another q: is skitterbots + gloves with 50% damage against chilled enemies better than 2 50% auras? I assume since we run Avatar of Fire we can't chill anyone another way.
Can anyone give me some tips on what to upgrade next?
Got about 30 ex to spend but don't know what would benefit me the most...

Spoiler

Thanks !
Can i get some tips on what i am missing on dps. Because i think im getting about half of the damage of what the pob was provided in the top of the main post here. This is my pob Thanks in advance https://pastebin.com/gx5dhpDn

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info