"
atrokkus wrote:
"
Amardarial wrote:
"
Kamiri21 wrote:
I could do without the streamers.

Then don't watch.

How about not [Removed by Support] and not whining about people who are supporting the game and the developers (by bringing in new players and publicity) way more than you do?
[Removed by Support]

How dare some people have feedback and opinions - especially ones that don't even affect you!

To be fair, it wasn't even a complaint and definitely not "attention-whoring" which could be said about people that make a mountain out of a mole hill. *Ahem* They were just saying it's not their cuppa tea. Not everyone has to like everything! :D
fuck em
Last edited by MissApril on Nov 5, 2019, 6:16:25 PM
hype
Sounds awesome. I'm just a bit confused as to why it's limited to A (as in one) streamer that gets to play the demo on stream. We have a bunch of pretty cool streamers that also happen to be pretty heterogeneous in their playstyles. It'd be cool to have different persons get their hands on it and ask their own set of questions. (The way it was done on Blizzcon was not perfect but "feasible" imo that a bunch of streamers got timeslots and some of them got to interview a dev while playing the demo.)
I'm excited for you all and hope that it's extremely successful.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hype
"
MissApril wrote:

How dare some people have feedback and opinions - especially ones that don't even affect you!

To be fair, it wasn't even a complaint and definitely not "attention-whoring" which could be said about people that make a mountain out of a mole hill. *Ahem* They were just saying it's not their cuppa tea. Not everyone has to like everything! :D

It's just a bizarre and randomly unkind thing to say. Like going to a park and saying "I could do without the well trimmed grass". I would have totally understood the sentiment if they invited some random non-PoE streamers for publicity's sake, but they invited the most loyal PoE streamers.
AWESOME! I can't wait to see what 4.0 brings. Also looking forward to the race finale 😊
Oooooooh YEAH boys! I'm already Hyped! :D
"
DaFerg wrote:
You spelled recognize wrong

Actually Australian English adopted the -ise ending instead of the -ize ending commonly used in America. Both may have originated from England but it has become part of the English spelling and dialect in that region which I assume also affects New Zealand as well.
Super stoked, hope I can watch even though I don't have a phone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info