[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Yeah :) You don't play SST for the DPS.

Even after the buffs it's just a mediocre skill.

You play it, because it's such an fun and iconic playstyle.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
Hi, been looking through the replies and I may have missed it, but how do you kill Atziri with this build? Chain gets you killed by reflect, and running without it seems to lower my DPS. Love the build, but any ideas?
"
Macross2020 wrote:
Hi, been looking through the replies and I may have missed it, but how do you kill Atziri with this build? Chain gets you killed by reflect, and running without it seems to lower my DPS. Love the build, but any ideas?

I second this: So far I am steamrolling through pretty much everything (beside encounters which are not DPS-based) but Atziri gave me headaches.

"
Macross2020 wrote:

reflect immunity is just a ring swap (sybils) + yugul pantheon to get > 100% nowadays i think.

just watch out for vulnerability reflection.

otherwise the fight should be easy.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
"
paLe1337 wrote:
"
Macross2020 wrote:

reflect immunity is just a ring swap (sybils) + yugul pantheon to get > 100% nowadays i think.

just watch out for vulnerability reflection.

otherwise the fight should be easy.

I appreciate the input. Reflect immunity is still one of those mechanics that I am hazy on. I'll give it a shot and let you know.
Umm i have noticed that your Pastebin link is corrupted it wont open it in PoB
"
Ersand wrote:
Umm i have noticed that your Pastebin link is corrupted it wont open it in PoB

Just checked, for me its working. You have to use the Pob Community Fork.

Maybe you can try again with this one.
Guides:
hey i was just wondering where you are getting the bleeding from?
Hi guys,

I just wanted to say that I'm playing a similar build in 3.13 and it's really a decent build. I was able to do pretty much all content without too much difficulty (only uber elder left to try but I need to drop the frag of knowledge).

In comparison to this guide, I just don't have a watcher eye because I think it's too costly and I dropped Fenumus. Instead I use flesh and stone + maim and dot damage increased enchant on the belt (giving a sweet 30% + 8% increased damage taken for enemies near to you). I also prefered to have life on the shield instead of more armor. Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/fFPnPSTr

Atziri (and uber) is not too hard, you just need to remove the chain jewel and be careful attacking the Ziri at the opposite of the one holding the mirror (the shards touching her are insta death, I got killed once like that). You can see such a fight here: https://youtu.be/SZd6cNSVPSg?t=181

Sirus Lvl 8, Shaper and Elder are all pieces of cake (meaning you can easily do them deathless). Even The Feared fight is easy (at least without nasty mods): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n-GeC77MXE

Cheers !

Update: I fought the Uber Elder for the first time today. It was super easy, deathless fight.
Last edited by Gregouar on Feb 16, 2021, 4:29:35 PM
"
Gregouar wrote:

... and I dropped Fenumus.

I consider this for the boring cocoon visuals... I mean every single mob and boss loooks the same. :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info