[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

from reading all 30 pages saw a few times people were worried about the damage end game. Also saw that you were looking for weapon suggestions since this build mainly does damage from the shields armor, what about a Cold Iron Point for +3 Gem levels on our Physical based main skill. 3 levels extra on the gem is better.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
"
zVisior wrote:
SST Divide and Conquer jewel is bugged right now. Shield chains only 1 time instead of 4.

It's fixed now. SST chains correctly after last patch.

"
Virel_360 wrote:
from reading all 30 pages saw a few times people were worried about the damage end game. Also saw that you were looking for weapon suggestions since this build mainly does damage from the shields armor, what about a Cold Iron Point for +3 Gem levels on our Physical based main skill. 3 levels extra on the gem is better.

I did 3M Shaper DPS in Delirium and the ceiling is 4M maybe, so you can't scale it to xxxM DPS and insta phase bosses but the damage is good enough to do all the content.
My builds:
3.8 75/75 block 7.5k HP Zombie/Skeleton build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2650898
Any opinions on replica advancing fortress?
"
Virel_360 wrote:

As already said it's no Meta skill but with some investment you can get enough Single Target. SST as an attack scales not great with levels. It's not worth losing the Block / Life / Fortify.

"
Zeider wrote:
Any opinions on replica advancing fortress?

If you want to use a CDWT setup, why not. Just add Fortify on your shield charge. It still has the 15% Block and Life which are great and you then get 50% defences.

Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
every league i fall for the SST trap and here i am looking at it again. I've yet to ever play a bleed glad version.

I love the skill and how it functions (though lets be real, it should function how the threshold jewel makes it but by default)and the same thing always happens. I steamroll my way to red maps then hit the wall.

I'll probably try again anyway
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
every league i fall for the SST trap and here i am looking at it again. I've yet to ever play a bleed glad version.

I love the skill and how it functions (though lets be real, it should function how the threshold jewel makes it but by default)and the same thing always happens. I steamroll my way to red maps then hit the wall.

I don't think SST is a trap. It's super funny and can clear everything. I think the new skills this league were a trap ;)

Sure after red maps you have to optimize a bit. But even some of the top meta skills have to do this.

If you look at my A8 Kill video on yt which was just respecc + bought some core items of this guide it's not that hard. Sure dps is slow and steady. But everything is doable. I think it was with ~800k bleed dps which is easy to reach. If you look some posts below e.g. zVisior optimized to even 3M. I know those numbers are laughable to some meta skills, but SST is love ;)
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Last edited by paLe1337 on Sep 25, 2020, 12:51:26 PM
"
DotsandDashes wrote:

I play it on ps4, I like it with the console autotargeting. its a good starter and you can always change pretty easily to lacerate if the end game dmg feels to low.
I ended up making the character. Currently lvl 81 and working on making myself a solid shield

I just crafted this

The craft got me to 34% quality but has anyone done the testing to see if maybe 5% chance to deal double damage is better than quality in the end?
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
I ended up making the character. Currently lvl 81 and working on making myself a solid shield

I just crafted this

The craft got me to 34% quality but has anyone done the testing to see if maybe 5% chance to deal double damage is better than quality in the end?

Nice shield. You can get almost 3k with +18% quality crafted mod and 28% from Syndicate.

As far as I remember I tried double damage mod but in the end it was worse than 18% quality.
My builds:
3.8 75/75 block 7.5k HP Zombie/Skeleton build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2650898
finally updated for 3.12

nothing changed. just updated the pob and added some alternative gem ideas.
Guides:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info